It is very true, it seems to me that the media sometimes focus too much attention on news or trends that are potentially harmful for both children and young people, so I think parents have a fundamental place in the development of the personality of their children, being an example to avoid that people emotionally unstable, without principles, goals, education among others, influence them, creating all kinds of confusions that do not lead to positive things.

Of course, parents are the managers of the actions of our children, because if we do not stop them or if we leave them to their fate, they will create affinity with all kinds of external people, who will not be able to give them good advice, on the contrary, we make them vulnerable to all kinds of abuses, which generates a series of inappropriate behaviors and little accepted by the society, in our hands is the power or to form successful people or otherwise give rise to the introduction of unscrupulous people into society.

I believe strongly in the power of technology to inform or misinform society, many parents stayed in the past and do not know how to use this tool to help their children, but instead, remain in complete obsolescence and this generates that they create autonomy in the content that they look at on the Internet, they feel free to talk to unknown people, to use this tool in a harmful way instead of learning things, to support themselves academically or even to make constructive friendships.

Yes of course, I totally agree with you, it is becoming easier for people to commit information crimes thanks to the freedom that unfortunately our children and young people enjoy in these times; we can not evade our responsibility, for that we are precisely in the life of our children, or rather for that we bring them to the world to take care of them, teach them, educate them and make them good and useful people to society.

It is incredible that what seems to be a fundamental right, sometimes misinterpreted in homes and happens in the background, if being a father was easy, there would be so many children abandoned in the streets, homes destroyed, young in correctional facilities, drugs , alcoholic parents, intrafamily abuse, suicides, in short ... a number of problems that can be avoided if we have a beautiful relationship with our family, that is why I should like to applaud the work of many clinics to offer the possibility to mothers who can not have children to undergo very complete treatments and that generate much happiness inside many homes.

Yes, the truth is that I appreciate all the support they give me, it is very nice to know that other people see things from the same perspective as I, fills me with much hope and joy, I love sharing experiences and I am very pleased to have the possibility always finding good people with great stories to tell, always with a humble attitude, without making others feel bad and full of very positive things.