I've been sleeping with 2 guys for about 3 months now. I've been with the first guy for 5 years & I've never experienced any type of problems (infections) with him ever. The second guy I have only had sexual relations 3 times but I think he's causing the bad bacteria in my vagina to outnumber the good. After 3 weeks of a fishy odor following sexual intercourse, I realized I had bacterial vaginosis. The first time I had sex with him we used a condom. We also had oral sex. Everything was fine until the 2nd time. I had unprotected sex with him & the next day I noticed the smell down below. I started taking a 7 day antibiotic & it cleared up. I had sex with my boyfriend of 5 years & it was fine. Monday I had sex with the second guy & today I notice the smell again! WTF!? Is he hosting it? How does he get treated? I just got rid of the infection not even a week ago & it's back. If we use condoms.. will it be maintained? I know I shouldn't be sleeping with 2 guys but I like them both & the sex is good. Help me!!

I do know if you have more then one sex partner or a new partner you can get and keep getting bb