I have been married to my husband for two years. We had not been getting along, married to young, and realized we both want different things out of life so I moved to TN. I found out I was pregnant a month after I moved and told him and he's all excited he had me move back to the coast and i'm miserable. I'm awefuly depressed. I hate pregnancy it grosses me out. I hate this town and have no friends. Back in TN I was getting my life b back and having fun and was about to go back to college and then this happened, I have meltdowns where I just sit and cry and can't eat or sleep. This can't be healthy for me or the baby. I am miserable what can I do.

Bit of therapy might help....sure can't hurt

I am so sorry. I feel for you. 

At the same time, I am personally of the opinion that having a baby doesn't fix relationship problems and having marriage problems while being pregnant is really hard. If you want to get back together, do it, but never just for the baby. But nobody can really tell you what is best for you, of course, and your feelings might be different than mine. Talk it over with your partner or whatever you consider him now and come to an agreement together. Or do it alone, if you really can't live with him.