im 11 years old i weight 118  im 5 foot 1  and on the bmi charts all say im overweigh that  i sould weight 78 to 114 pounds i want to lose 10 pounds any advice in what to do i really want to lose all my weight but  the healthy way though i dont want to be fat any more  please help asap with what you thinks works :) cant wait to here your advice

leave bread alone. Dont drink alot of soda and eat some chicken if you want meat.

Hi Lisa,
i understand your position and i have some advise for you. I am going to suggest some things to you and if you dont think that they will work for you please reply and i will get back to you as soon as possible. I have two options for.

Option1= Try eating more healthy. You can do this by swapping your daily snacks around by instead of eating a chocolate bar of a bag of crisps you could swap it for a item of fruit or any other thing of your choice that you think will improve you weight.

Option2=Do more exercise. You can do this by going running once or twice a week or you could go swimming or any other things that you enjoy and thing that it would improve your weight also another thing if you have a pet dog you could take them for a walk in your spare time this will benefit you as well as you pet but this may not apply to you.

I hope that i have helped you if there are any problems or anything you need to talk to me about please get back to me

Take Care
Nada

sweety you are 11 and 4 lbs over the limit for your age group which is over exaggerated from the start. stay healthy like you are and just dont let it get out of control. just talk to your mom or dad or someone you trust so an eating disorder doesnt develop and they can help you. after all they do the shopping. so maybe ask them to buy more fruits and veggies or low cal snacks.

ps. from a concerned mom

first of all you have to control your food habit. then you should exercise regularly. that will help you lot. the best will be, you should contact with doctor.