Hello, my name is zoe:) and i an 10 stone and i wont to be 7 please can you tell me how to loss this weight? unhealty or healty i don't care i just wont it gone! i also have alot of fat on my thigs

Working out it always a great way to lose weight! It's healthy and at first it will probably be rather tiring, but you'll find you'll have a lot more energy and want to work out more often. Swimming is a fun activity for losing weight. Running is excellent. Drinking lots of water will also help. Cut down on all soda's or energy drinks. Gatorade is not healthy, as the bottle says; it's full of salts. Water is your best bet. Also, eating 4-5 small meals a day will help your body process energy more efficiently and will therefore, help you lose more weight. 3-4 small meals is much healthier than 3 large meals a day. Make sure those meals are healthy though. (: Good luck.