Hey people, i've literally just turned 17 and I have noticed a problem with my penis well I noticed a year or so ago but I thought it was just normal? Even though I watch a lot of porn (Yeah I masturbate quiet a lot could this be a cause?) which is crazy right? I've noticed that I can only pull back my foreskin behind the glans when im very not erect, but once I am fully erect I can only pullit about half way down the glans (Maybe about 3/4 of the way it varies) and I'm starting to become very scared I do not want a circumsission at all and I'm a little embarrassed to go and see my GP about it. I have done my research and I have dug out so called "Stretching techniques" Do you feel I should do this? What method should I use? and I also heard that a certain cream can be supplied to help the process?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions but Please understand my fears.

Thanks for your help

-Jason

Hi Scared,

Stretching works.  If you do it a couple of times a day, or as often as you can, you'll notice results shortly, a few months or less.

As for creams, they usually are a steroid cream.  If you want to go this route see your doctor.  Why?  Steroids are hormones for one thing and you don't really need them near your testicles - they get absorbed into the skin.  Also, you need the right strength, it does vary.  Long term use can make the blood vessels on your penis prominent (stick out) or cause scarring.  

Prescribed by a doctor they're safe.  Even steroids aren't an "instant" fix they take time.

Hope it helps.

Thankyou for your Reply, could you please tell me a method of how I could possible stretch the foreskin?

Some guys use their fingers, they gently pull the foreskin wider and work their fingers in.

Others get an erection and just pull down on the skin on the shaft so that the head of the penis stretches the foreskin.

Find a way that works for you. You don't have to pull so hard that it hurts but you may feel some discomfort.

Hope it helps.