I want to be beauti look nice

hey Dash, being healthy and always improving yourself is way to achieve more attractiveness and beauty. Doing some kind of exercising is key to improving your body image, eating healthy food, getting enough sleep and reducing stress is way to improve your overall beauty. Also changing your style and working on selecting things which improve your appearance is important. Going regulary to your dentist for perfect smile. All this things combined will improve your self esteem and confidence, you will look nicer. Hope this helped

You should have to use the following instructions for looking nice:

1. Skin Care

2. Drinking water more than 8 glass

3. Health Care

4. Dressing sens

5. Talking Style

6. Impression

For more details or help  I am here for you.

By maintaining a healthy habit, eating natural foods and less stress you can actually look younger and you will have a glowing skin. I also suggest that you prefer natural products rather than chemically formulated ones.

If you want  to look nice, you need to address the issue on your inner self that will bring about big changes on your physicality afterwards.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use