I'm 14 and I've been masturbating since I was 9. I started out just humping my pillow but now I use my hand and sometimes hump my pillow. I've been getting bored and have been dying to try new ways. I've tried anal stimulation and It feels okay. But I was wondering if there were any other ways to masturbate because I get really turned on and my hand just isn't good enough. It also needs to be house friendly. And I'm a guy. P.S. I for some reason really want to send a pic of my penis to any slutty girl but i am scared. Any tips on why I might want to do this only when I'm really turned on? P.p.s I am straight but sometimes i feel the urge to try my semen but once I finish off I don't want to anymore. Any advice on what to do?

You're feeling that way because you're at the maturing age. This happens to everyone. But I can't answer ur first ? tho. Lol, sry.