Yeah did u I'm in the same boat

Hi my penis is small and I'm 14 only have a bit of pubes on my ball bags no where else and i don't know if it's normal for a 14 year old

Hi Guest
You are developing just as you should be you may have gotten a bit later start to puberty then some guys but that is very common.
Your penis will get bigger and you will experience all the other changes associated with puberty how long it will take and what the end result will be is hard to predict as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale there is good information on growth and development on their site and you can do their quiz to determine what stage of puberty you are in.
You are developing normally no need to worry.

But what if it hasn't grown yet can you still have pre-cum?

Hi Guest
You can still have pr-cum or even be able to ejaculate even if you have not had any noticeable penis growth.
Both tend to be part of stage 2 during puberty but if you have a smaller penis and have reached the point where you can pre-cum or ejaculate before your penis grows all it means is that your developing normally but you just have not experienced any noticeable penis growth as of yet but it will happen.

Im 13 and cant sperm yet and i have little pybes. Whats wrong im late bloomer plz answer and share

Hi Guest
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
You are just starting puberty the little bit of hair confirms that.
Your developing just as you should be and soon enough you will be able to ejaculate.
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times but for you age you are developing normally some guys may be ahead of you just as some can be well behind you. Your just fine and there is nothing wrong.

Pre-cum is semen that has dried after you ejaculate. You need to produce semen in order to have "pre-cum"

I've just bloomed

Wat if u have hair and Precum but still little in the penis and sac

I am the same age at the moment and have the same situation I was worried but have read up and am now ok all my friends are sexually active but not me we just have to wait a while longer I look quite a bit younger around 12 or 13 is that the same for you ?

Ya it is just pre cum

I'm 14 have no pubic hair and no armpit hair one of my ball are massive compared to my other also the one side my ball is big I have some little armpit hair but still no pubes help please

Oh yes it's semen. after you masturbate and get a orgasm you will ejaculate sperm {semen}

Same here but i sometimes get soms white liquid but not all the time. And i still dont have pubic hair. I have a lot of voicecracks but still have a high pitch voice. Im 15 and i hope i hit puberty soon cause im in. 10th grade and everyone hit puberty already