Well I'm a 15 year old girl and I would like some masterbation tips and tricks some of you have used or have heard people used. I'm a virgin and plan to be one until I'm married. Thank you! c:

my favorite thing is my showerhead, so many settings, so many feelings. i also really like electric tooth brushes but they take too long to make me cum. It works great if you pair it up with a cucumber you stuck in the freezer for a few hours! Im 14 BTW. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I would like to see that

i'm a 17 year old girl. My advice and tips are if you don't have that much of an imagination, look at porn. there are different types of porn, you can read it, you can watch it. then there are fetishes. plus i think a guy moaning is a massive turn on. so yeah, porn is a good thing. then with the masturbation part, if you have something that vibrates it's amazing. if you put it just at the entrance then rub your clitoris at the same time you're going to be a very pleased girl. two more tips: 1) don't do it if your parents are home; you don't know if you'll be loud. 2) i now it sounds weird but, if you have a smart phone they have vibrator apps. I'm a virgin too.

come to me i will show you