Hi i am Andrea and i have the same problem but we cant make that stand in our way no matter how painful. God made us for a reason so STAY STRONG you.... i mean we can make it through it. There are more like us some where and if you ever feel down or someone putting you down just think of this note of all of us out here. Just be yourself XD:-)!

Love: Andrea<3                              

I totally know how you feel. Because I'm 12 this year, I have mild acne and I weigh 50kg. People in school liked to make fun of my acne and my size, they often call me pimple face or maybe fat girl, and that made me very sad. But now I know it doesn't even matter! So what if I'm fat and have acne. NOBODY CARES :DD And people in school are still making fun of me till today, but I'll always ignore them. Let them speak all they want because... NOBODY CARES :DD So cheer up~

I have read your post and I know how you feel I'm going into fifth grade right now and I'm overweight I'm pretty popular but don't feel accepted people talk behind my back but I deal with it I also have had acne since a young age now it's really bad but now I'm trying garner acne treatments and my mom is popping my pimples looking better already. I'm 117 pounds I'm 10 and five feet tall but my family has been working on a diet called the 13 day diet working great now looking slimmer! Really should try!

Thanks!

It is so sad to hear how cruel people can be. I hope that everyone suffering so badly because of other peoples nastiness are finding some comfort from forums such as these. Remember, no matter how much it feels like it, you are not alone in your suffering. Unfortunately, society is so image obsessed at the moment but this does not matter to the people who truly care about the person inside. Living a healthy lifestyle is important for you and for no one else.

Try not to put more burden on your shoulders regarding your parents, what people say is not your fault.

I have the same problem but I'm a bit younger. I get made fun of and my so-called "friends" talk behind my back. I had to have a special made uniform and I have some acene but everyone who made fun of you will be sorry.You will probably grow up to be beautiful and slim with soft skin like a newborn.Then those bullies will be the ones in pain. You'll see. Feel better about yourself.Chin up.No tears.Be strong. :) Remeber you have people out there just like you. We feel your pain.

I am too and your story is so sad

I am not that special case like you. I am thin and i dont break out much. I worry about every pimple I get, most everyone does. However, even though i dont have the same problem as you, you should know everyone has their own problems. I had an anxiety disored and it was the hardest thing. I was scared to do anything and I felt like I would puke before i went to anything because i was so nervous. I wouldnt go to freinds houses or school feil trips because it was to stressful for me. You may think your alone but everyone had thier own problem. I have mine. I am sorry you couldnt hide your problem like i could, or like many others do. You may not realize it but the people who come to school smileing every day probably still have something going on in their life that they have to fight through. Not many people knew about my anxiety dissoreder and i felt so alone like you do until i realized some of my close friends have the same problem. Be big and beutiful, dont lose confidence, persinality is what matters the most. Also its good that your exercizing I play soccer every day as well but the sweating can make you breakout even more so make sure after you work out you take a shower or wash your face right away. I have a freind that brings facial whipes to soccer to use after to try and make sure they dont break out so you could try this too. Lastly just drink a lot of water. If you drink water before you eat it can fill you up a little so you dont eat as much and also drinking a lot of water can help flush out the oils in your body so your hair and skin wont be as oily and you will be less likely to break out. 

I fat no one understands i always come home crying i never used to be like this until the popular kids i used to be popular but i wont bore you i understand how you feel just keep ur hed higj and egnore them or say stop it

Hey I'm Sarah I know what your going though please read this whole thing.... I am fat and weigh 107 ponds I am 4'11. I have never had problems with acne but I have a tiny red scar on my face on my my right cheek and one pimple right now... I'm an actress (I have an agent for singing and acting) I'm also 12 and work with Interface and many other acting cordanations and Ingo to acting school. People always tell me I'm as skinny as a stick but I don't think saw. I have thyroid diseases as well but I can lose weight easily so yeah my goal is 95 or 93. I'm already loosing and so excited! Now here are some tips for acne and weight:

Acne:
Lemon
Masks
Face wash
Acne Pads
Proactive
A good doctor and dermatologist
Now acne comes from gene so your parents prob had bad acne as children, Just find a good acne plan and I'm sorry I don't know a lot for acne just watch TONS of YouTube beauty guru videos.

Weight:
Look at yourself living in a healthy model life style... I sometimes fast for 4 weeks and then excersizes for days on... I exceesize for 2-3 house a day. Food: I don't eat much becuz I eat 2-3 small meals a day and I sleep a lot!! Cause I hate ugly bags under my eyes and helps for weight loss

School:
Who cares about bullys or switch schools....
Paint ur nails and dress nice like Abercrombie and Fitch nice.... Straighten your hair everyday flex your hands to make the bones show in your hands cause it makes you look skinny. Buy a pair of toms or sneakers they make fat people looks slim also no UGGS they make us look like dinosaurs... I have skinny legs so I can wear UGGS... Grow out your hair long and die in dark brown and wear tons of makeup that covers imperfections... I know makeup doesn't sound good but who cares.

Food:
Just ignore it and know you don't need it

Lunch:
Eat a salad or nothing

Diner:
Give ur mom a break and eat what she makes but only eat half plate

Dessert:
Don't even think about Lol

Breakfast:
Cheerios not honey nut or fruit!!!!!

Hydration:
Only drink water

Cravings:
Slap ur self or pitch yourself in the arm and say b***h shut the f**k up

Look nice: wear perfume, dress beautifully all designer brands, stop wishing and start doing, don't make a fool of your self and don't trust anyone!!, wear purrel ad don't put your damn fingers in your mouth... Also wear Chapstick for nice lucious lips

Family:
Don't let those people who make fun of your parents bother u just stay true to yourself and family...

Ok so those are all my tips but please use them... Also I'm going to post in a year or 3 months about how skinny and slim I am and I hope u tell me your results as well

Hi, I'm a 12 year old girl and i have acne too. I've had it for a long time and i try a lot of things that seem to tone it down a bit. Try lemon juice overnight, or Honey and it that isn't strong enough try Proactiv. But i don't know if this will really help, i mean i still have acne and i hate it but i know i cant get rid of all of it. just so you know i think those people who go to your school are big ugly disgusting pigs, but i don't think you are. Honestly you could weight 1000 pounds and have so much acne your face would swell up, but they're so so so much uglier then you. this is probably really rough since things don't happen overnight but i can tell you are fighting so hard and by the time you graduate you'll have guys drooling over you and girls begging for you to even look at them. I would love to see that personally and so i want to a least help you happen. ok so i am not overweight but i know a lot of weight trainers or workout guides that might help. Firstly, there is P90X which is a 90 day corse that comes with i think 7 cds and equipment that at the end of 90 days you wont just be fit, you'll be really fit, and you can do it at home. its kind of expensive but trust me i know someone who stoped doing it because she was getting too muscular. i know when my hair starts to feel greasy i always just double shampoo my hair and ALWAYS condition. you can also of coarse go to a hair dresser and ask them to recommend you a good hair shampoo and conditioner for your hair type, also blowdrying once in a while can help. i don't know if you even like apples but every morning i try to have at least 1 apple because it does everything. keeps you healthy, keeps your skin healthy and is a good acne treatment, strengthens my hair and helps digest other foods. an apple day keeps the doctor away. this might be hard to do because i absolutely LOVE chocolate but its really bad for your skin, so even though i still eat it i also eat dark chocolate which is actually good for your skin. Also whilst you are trying to get rid of your acne you can go to the mall or something and get good makeup. i recommend bare minerals because its all natal chemicals but it is kind of expensive. Ok so thats all i can recommend you but you have to know that even though i am not going through the same thing as you exactly i can understand your pain and even though what those monsters are doing to you is way worse then what anyone has done to me i want you to know that i look up to you for being so strong and i am crying because of how mean they were to u and you deserve so much more so i completely understand that you want to fit in but just so you know that you don't have to change for them. i admire you no matter what and don't waste a tear on those motherduckers anymore. prove to yourself that you are better then them, but don't change for them. don't work so hard for them, do it for yourself. ps: i really like you, i hope you knock'em dead!!!

hey life is hard but don 't worry about what ever the f**k people say some day some one is going to love you for who you are . i am going thought the same thing i use to care what people say but now i just let it go and the numbers don't go down, it does not happen over night. love who you are.and don;t let others make you be someone else. if they say you are ugly say f**k you .as long as you love you who cares what people think or say they don't even know you.love you for you!

i wish we could change are weght

i have pretty severe acne and very over weight. i am 13 and i have had acne for about 3 years and it has never got better. i have just been doing my hair fancy and wearing my best clothes and makeup and that makes me feel confident. i just moved to a new school because everyone thought i was a looser and all that. i was scared for life, everyone thought as me as just another person at my new school. they always ask me why im so shy and inconfident, i never really give them a straight answer but it is really because of the way other people treated me. look at the popular people, they are good looking and smart and all that but thaot whatt is not makes other people like them, it how confident they are. so be confident, i am working on it and so far its not that hard. people respect me more and talk to me and hang out with me now. true story. (i even have a boyfriend! hope i helped

you still got severe acne

Hey I know this is late but don't worry. I'm 12 yrs old and i weight 109 pounds i'm 5 feet and 6 inches and i have acne on my cheeks and in between my eyebrows I'm pale and i have large under eye bags i also have no freaking boobs. im a size 32a. people make fun of my frizzy brown curly hair and of my not straght teeth and my oily face. It hurts but n the end i don't give two damms and you should not either. i went to a demetoligist and they game me cream that's helping my face a little <3good luck