I'm a 14 year old female, and I have had mild acne since I was 9. Despite various treatments, the acne progressed, and my skin is very blemished, with scarring, red marks, blackheads, blocked or large pores, and of course, pimples.
However, I wear a lot of make up wherever I go to cover this quite well, but my friends make fun of me mercilessly because of the amount of foundation I put on to cover the blemishes.
My best friend/ex boy friend frequently becomes angry with me about it, saying I should not where makeup cos it makes me look uglier, and that it annoys him cos I won't let him touch my face (cos it will ruin my foundation.)
Some of my other friends break into my locker at school, steal my makeup bag and hide it the garden, when we're at a swimming pool and I'm keeping my upper body out of the water to keep my face dry, they splash water in my face to try and wash my make up off.
They make insipid and hurtful remarks frequently, and they nickname me cakeface, and oompa loompa, etc..
However, they all have clear complexions, and they don't seem to understand the pain and humiliation I feel about looking this way, and they just say I'm BS when I try to explain it to them.
Any similar experiences/advice would be HUGELY appreciated : )

Many people go through this. You could try accepting yourself and wearing less make-up or no make-up. Your friends are teasing you, but likely its because they want you to accept yourself for who you are.

I understand that, but wearing makeup is part of who I am, I'm simply not comfortable or confident without it, and I want my friends to accept that that is who I am.
They organized an intervention against me once, which was downright insulting, because all I've wanted them to do was accept me as person with a not much confidence, and wearing makeup helps me deal with that, nothing more

Well is your make-up really to much? Is it possible to wear less? Maybe your foundation isn't matching your natural skin tone....I've seen girls who wear make-up that really doesn't match their skin tone and it can look a little weird sometimes. I'd like to see a pic of you to make my own impression.

Mmmm, it matches well enough to my skin tone...
And I'd love to oblige with the photo, but you know, stranger danger : ) No offense xD

None taken lol. By the way, have you talked to a make-up specialist? Maybe you can get a better result from somebody who works with make-up everyday.

I know how you feel im your age and I had the same problem and still do. If you want to cover it up just put bangs infront of your face even though it might not fit you or leave it thats the only way i have been suffering acne since I was 11 (so for 3 years now) and if there is one thing i learned makeup makes your acne worse. Thats the only way your acne will heal is by letting it dry out try to avoid makeup that will get rid of a lot of your acne and ignore what people say about you one day they will go trough the same problem you are in and will remember and regret all what they did to you. Trust me Millions of people would want your face some remember some people dont even have a face or they're face is pealing of,be thankful you have one.