Eat healthy avoid oily food 

You are not the only one...
All of the girls that for a long time I considered as "best friends", they were always saying bad things about me... By the way, I'm 12 years old and I am in a similar situation to yours. People are rude these days... People tell me things like: " why don't you use some kind of cream?" I have tried out everything, and nothing works!! They just want to hurt us, no matter what!! I have had acne since I was 9 and people use to call me a monster, and they still call me that... It really hurts...
If I wrote here everything that I had to deal with these past couple of years...this wouldn't end... I just want you to know that you are not the only one dealing with this...you are beautiful! Hope you all the best!

hi. I know exactly how you feel! Im almost 14 and im over weight and ive had acne sens i was 10.When i go places people are always looking at me but i always tell myself that...

acne wont last forever and what i look like on the outside shouldn't matter, its what you
look like on the inside that matters❤

God created you to be who you are❤To God your beautiful .no matter what people say just
remember that God Loves you for who you are on the inside, and out

I kinda know what you're going through. I was 50 kgs and was 145- 150 cm tall. Eventually I lost the weight and now I'm twelve and I'm 161 cm and about 53 kgs. I don't mean to disscourage you with this... I just want to give you hope. Andd honestly if you go down at lest 15-20 kgs, you'll be fine. I know it's a lot. I know it's hard. I've been through it... being teased for my personal appearance. I sometimes was alone. Didn't have someone who understood me... But I'm fine now... I really hope you lose the weight and murder (dont actually murder them) those haters with your great personality and looks. As for the acne... I have 0 experiance with that... not that I don't get acne. I just get rid of them easily

I know what you're going through. I am fat and I have acne. But the difference is that I am 17 years old and we're in two separate countries. Just today my beat friend was telling me about her boyfriend and when she told him about me, he asked her, "Is she hot? Your best friend?" I laughed out loud with her and said a huge No but my chest started to hurt a little. I have been lucky enough to find acceptance and people that love me whichever way I am and I do love myself. I know that I am going to have great things in my life later on but it's hard sometimes. All my friends are making boyfriends and getting in relationships. Sometimes I feel sad and a tad bit lonely which is stupid since I do have some friends who are single but they are these amazingly beautiful girls who are beautiful inside and out. But it just hurts sometimes. I just want you to know that you are not alone. And that it's okay. We'll be okay.