I'm sorry to hear of your sadness. Beauty isn't everything just be yourself! I know it's hard now, but just remember, you're never alone! Because Jesus is with you! Find friends who like you for your beautiful personality! Everyone has flaws. Look past them and learn to love life! Remember, those "friends" aren't worth it. Ignore those rude comments! They are nothing.

I know how you feel. When I was 13 I was bullied for my weight and height. I weighed 148 pounds and was severely over weight and I hated it, as I was 5 feet tall I was picked on and they called my names. I couldn't cope with it and decided to change. I know everyone says to eat super healthy and exercise as much as possible but that's not that necessary. I was told by my friend to drink at least 2 litres of water a day and that help cleaning out your body and losing weight. I went from 148 to 123 pounds and i feel great. I have more friends now and I feel better and more confident about myself. It took about 3 - 4 months but it was worth it.You could speed up the slimming by exercise , even just a 10 minute run or you could dance, any exercise you are comfortable  with. Since I was still embarrassed at first with my body and didn't want to go outside for exercise. So I got a Zumba DVD and did 20 minutes a day because its so fun to do and its better to do with a friend. I have more self-ass teem now and I hope with this that it helps you too.

I'm 12 to, and i live in England! We don't have year books and things like that... so i can't help you on that haha! xx But i am quite large (Around 10 stone? I don't know how many lbs) I have many many spots and i have skinny twigs at my school tell me i'm fat, and all of the boys do as well and it hurts my feelings so much because everyone else i know has a boyfriend. I have a few friends and they are really nice, but i can't help comparing myself to them, and when i have sports i could just stare at myself for ages. I always grab my belly fat to see how much i have ); But listen, take a look at your parents, they are happily married with (i'm sure) A beautiful daughter! If you go on a diet, no matter how hard it is you will be able to get slim. Your acne will go away for definate and even if you can't get slim i can assure you, you will be happily married and won't die alone or anything haha! Try doing a sport you like, and can do as a hobbie and for fun. Try tennis, or netball! Believe me - its fun. And on the bullying note, try and tell a teacher. Eventually if you REALLY try by next year, or a year and a half say you will be lovley and fit and if you took a little more time in the morning with makeup or something, i'm sure you will look far more pretty than anyone at your school, just give it time.

-Zara xx

Everything is okay I'm 12 and 5 foot. I use to weigh that much too. I went from 19 167 to 127 for me which is good. It's simple First you have to stop drinking juice Second you have to know how many calories you ate you should write them down. Also don't skip meals No eating snacks after dinner and make sure to burn more calories then you eat. Play a sport and workout for about 20 minutes every night. I know it seems hard but always chant to your self I want to be skinny no matter what. I lost like 40 pounds in about 2 years I'm sure you can do it too. Good Luck

I went though the very same thing. I'm 17 now and left school but I think I can help you out. Even though I'm a guy I think I still understand how this is important to girls as much or more than it is to us. I didn't get bad acne till I was about 10 but I've been fat all my life. Got really big as soon when i was 12-13 and I was taunted relentlessly for it. I also had over active sebum-glands so my hair nomatter how much it was washed was constantly greasy. Listen, parents won't understand and school kids do but because they don't want to appear weird to other kids.  Like at 15 I liked a girl people said who was fat and ugly but I thought she was sexy as hell. They think what is beautiful are those creature on magazines with no bodies. And boys especially won't admit they want someone who doesn't look like it as they fear being bullied for it. In a few years. I assure you you will look and feel better. it has a lot to do with growing up etc. But I can give a few household cures that helped me. Now I'm 6,1 with no acne and although chubby I an so much smaller and happier. 1. in the morning about 30 mins before breakfast drink Honey and cinnimon mixed in hot water. I don't get why it helps but trust me you'll see a difference in size in a month. 2. Count to 10 after swallowing each bit, Tricks your brain into thinking you've had enough. 3. exercise on you're own. You will not feel self conscience and you will be able to really concentrate. 4. Dance like a maniac. 5. Drop 10 playing cards on the ground squat, pick one up and shuffle to the other side of the room, drop card, repeat till all cards on the other side everyday. 6. Look up appropriate exercises for your size, age etc. 7. Rub honey ans cinnimom onto your face for a few minutes then rinse. 8. wash your pillow case regularly. 9. apple cider vinegar to the face is perhaps the best acne cure. Sounds mad but trust me they work, they are cheap and they are fast. Hope that you keep me updated and I wish you the best of luck.

Hi, I have had acne since I was 9 years old.Before I didn't relize I had acne until a boy asked me why my face was like this.As it got worse , my friends hung out with me less.I felt so lonely and didn't know what was going on so I tried to look after my skin but it just got worse.! Finally my mother helped me with it and it got much better.

I know that this probably hasint helped you but I just want to let you know that acne does go away,some cases just take longer then expected.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm fat, short, and I have acne. Quite severe, i think. I'm about 14.

Chin up! I know how you feel because i'm going through it every day. Maybe you think this is the biggest problem you've ever had but life goes on. 

Fat? Go on a diet, they say. Acne? Acne, most people in my school have unblemished face. I know how it sucks, but don't worry, you ARE NOT the only one. So hang in there!

IM 12, i have acne , im fat , im a girl ! i spend every minute of the day worrying about how i look ( whether people will laugh at me or not ) I hate myself for how i look as im not just fat but i have spots, dry skin and an ugle face. i look fat in the school uniform. i try not to cry in public as the only time i ever did, when i was 9, the other children still haven't stopped laughing at me.I have friends but i feel like i am a nuisance to all of them because they never look me in the eye. im a bit shy so its hard for me to pick up the courage to tell people how i feel. When i enter secondary school, im planning to loose my spots, weight etc and make lots of friends .....ive never met another fat 12 year old before ....im surprised that i found someone. XD

Dont worry! I am also 11 going into 6th grade. But, I am 190 pounds. I have bad ance also. Just be in a positive attitude :). To help , I use Stridex. It REALLY helps. What I suggest is being yourself to feel better about your appearence. Though, I think the reason I'm so overweight is because I hate people, hanging out with them or even talking on the phone. Thats just me, though. Anyways, keep up with the excersize. Come back when school starts, and wow everyone. I always had trouble being a "nerd" and a shy kid, but you seem like you are strong. Good luck :)!!

Hun. I am 11 and I have acne. Your not fat. And anyone who is telling you that is a jerk who is jealous.I'm very over weight. I have an inactive theiroid.(I cant burn fat). Im 260 and im 11 years old!! There are chunckier people then you out there.I just laugh and walk away like it doesnt bother me when the people call me fat or lazy because I know its not my fault. our doing the best you can and I give you credit.

i deal with the same thing!..i am a girl.......i just cry everyday cause i cant take it everyday..i cant stop crying now as i type this...my hands shake everytime i type something like this...i act all smiley smiley...everyone says that i laugh and smile alot but they dont really know how this thing is killing me inside....i am scared to look at the mirror everyday, scared to see myself and get reminded of how ugly i am.as a kid i used to love fashion and stuff llike that and i used look into the mirror every second to look at myself make my hair and everything...i was like so so social at that time. people used to tell me that i have such a perfect complexion and that im so pretty. but then i dont know what hapened...since i was twelve i started haveing acne..im 17 now and i still have it and i just hate it...it hurts me so much thinking and just waitin and waiting thatt when will my skin be clear when. i am also fat....so my parents usually keep saying that your so fat and all and keep making fun of it...IT HURTS!!! they think that by saying all of that i would get motivated to lose weight but all that does is make me feel miserable and a piece of c**p.once my dad even told me that "look at all my friend's daughters, they are thin and all...and look at you...its embarrasing to go around like that with you.my friends at school dont make fun of me or anything they are very good and amazing with me but i just dont lilke it and wonder...how pretty,thin,slean skin they all have and y am i stuck with this. no guy talks to me to but it is also because i can never get up the courage to o and talk to them. i feel ashsamed and think that what would they think when they look at my ugly face and so i never go up to them at all. i used to be so socially actiive when i was little. i used to talk to my relatives alot, love going for outings and love going for parties....but now i hardly tallk to my relatives...my mom keeps calling me to talk to them through skype or anything when she is talking to them but i keep refusing....how culd i go infront of them like that.....im not pretty and my cousins are all so pretty and sometimes my relatives also ask me like what happened to my  face and all....its horrible...i hate going for outings now thinking what people would think and it hurts me to see so many pretty thin girls and think that why am i like this. i feel like staying home at all times just to myself so that no one can see me or my ugliness....my parents keep wondering as to why i dont socialize and all and they think i am shy and i just go with it cause i cant tell them that i am way too ugly and am ashamed of myself.we went to a dermatologist and literallly tried all medicines for months but my acne never went. there is this one medicine which is very strong and would guarantee the acne to go but my mom didnt allow that cause that medicine increases the cholestral level abit and she was like that i am already fat and on top of that high cholestrol would be even worse.....that day was the first day i finally broke out in the hospital...i couldnt take it and i started crying there infront of everyone and i wouldnt stop. there are so many many many times that my friends parents', school teachers and people have asked me "what happened to your face"...i mean cant u people SEE ITS ACNE!!!!....why do you have to ask!!!.....i just feel like ending it some many times like if i died all of this could just be over but i never had the guts to and also then i think about my parents and how they would be crumpled if i went away. but i am just so sick of waitintgg to lok pretty, waiting to go out and be free and confident about how i look..i just cry for hours and hours and finally give up...i dont want to live like this in hiding and away from the world...i want to feel pretty and i hate it when people talk about my face...my parents dont know that i cry everyday....they think im always happy...no one knows how it really feels until and unless you have suffered....people say its a phase and will get over but WHENNNN!!....i've been waiting for so long and its breaking me eevery year and im losing all faith and hope....this phase has taken my teen years...this phase has ruined my life, the most important time of life that i was suppose to enjoy and remember this phase has ruined me!! and i just want to screamm as loud as possible...i have so many feelings suppressed inside me cause i cant tell anyone i just want to be normal again please

My heart aches for each of you young ladies. I can empathize with you all, mainly on having either jerks for friends or jerks for family at that age. I don't know how many of you are actually overweight or just simply super self conscious due to a society that seems to tout that being uber skinny is beautiful and sexy. When I was a teenager I seriously thought I was terribly overweight and ugly. I was far being either. Looking back at pictures is was a real eye opener there.

I would like to help all of you by sharing some of the best kept skin secrets. Things that have been known for a very long time and yet instead of sharing what works they build hype for products ladled with chemicals that are bad for your body. The products are more hype than anything and seem to rarely work like they are supposed to and some cost a fortune to boot. The following are the best things you can do for acne.

1. WATER drink water! Nothing, absolutely NOTHING hydrates your body like water does. Drinking half your weight in water each day will keep you adequately hydrated. Do NOT drink it all at once or within a few hours that could be fatal. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Spread it out through the day. Don't like water much or feel deprived cause of no flavor? Add lemon slices or cucumber slices. Lemon water is my personal favorite and it gives as much energy as soda does; however, it is healthy for you restores your body's ph balance, helps your skin along with the water from the inside out! And lemons have a ton of health benefits ;o)

2. Lemons. Wash your face with some lemon juice from a fresh lemon. You can add some sugar too as it is a great exfoliator. However, lemons have a natural substance that actually kills pore-clogging bacteria! That is right it KILLS the bateria that causes acne. NO POPPING them just wash with some lemon juice and they will start to go away. Lemon can also help reduce the appearance of any scars from prior acne by lightening them a bit. If you have a real bad zit just put a lemon slice on it for quite some time then give it a break and let dry and repeat till it is gone. Works on boils and some cysts as well.

3. Cucumbers. Cucumbers will annihilate black heads. Just take a slice of cucumber and wipe on your face before bed each night and within a week or two you should see a considerable difference.

4. Diet. Diet plays a huge factor as well. When you have toxins in your body the body tries to expell them any way it can to keep you healthy and strong. Your liver takes care of a lot of toxins; however so do your pores and sweat glands. The more toxins the more havoc you wreck on your liver and skin which affects your entire body, health and energy. Some things that will help:

a. Avoid HFCS like the plauge it is a killer that causes all kinds of havoc in your body. It is addicting. It also tends to make people crave more sweets and junkfood. Dulls your tastebuds to other foods especially real wholesome food and even makes some sweets not taste as sweet. Cut this out and you will find flavors in food you didn't realize were there and even fruit may become almost too sweet allowing you even more self control over what you eat without fighting those cravings. A lot of illnesses cause you to crave sweets and bad food too so it is best to cut them out or reduce greatly.

b. Eat lots of veggies and a varitey of different colors of them. Veggies are packed with natural nutrients that build up your body to keep you healthy and strong. Did you know certain veggies can help build up collegen naturally? Sweet red peppers and other red veggies can! Start googling about what veggies do for your health and beauty and you will be amazed truly! Veggies also don't have much calories so you can eat a lot of them that way you don't feel like you are depriving yourself.

c. Eat healthy snacks and fruit is good but in moderation it still has sugar in it and is processed the same way; however, unlike the soda and junkfood it also has beneficial vitamins and minerals so fruit is a better choice. Avoid fruit juice it is more like soda hits your blood stream fast with sugar...eat fruit don't drink it.

d. processed foods have preservatives and additives that play havoc in out bodies as well avoid them if possible or at least cut back on them. Wholesome real food is much better for your body as a whole.

e. exercise. You don't have to kill yourself either. Take a walk. Ride a bike. Turn on the music and dance. Go swimming. Take a dance class or something like karate. Just get up and move each day. Not only does it burn calories but it builds muscle. Muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue does so as you build muscle you will be burning even more calories.

I hope this information is helpful to you all. Wishing you all the best.

Don't believe some of it? Google it and check it out for yourself...or better yet TRY it and see what happens it couldn't hurt and none of it will cost you a ton of money for some diet group or supplement or acne treatment.

OMG YOU TOO??!!!! I AM FAT AND I HAVE ACNE!!! PLUS UM REALLY LAZY!!!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** personal info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

ok .... i know exactly how this feels ... im fat and have really bad acne .... and i think about it ALL THE TIME ... every day , every time i eat , every time i dress , every time i look in the mirror .. i just want some1 to talk to .. .. unfortuantely i dont have any useful advice i can give you but im just reasuring you that theres other people to out there , just like you ...... i believe that im the ugliest person i know and i just hate hate hate the way i look .... everyone in my form dont have to worry about being being fat or spotty .. why should i ?? i bunk PE all the time .. i only went to the 1 PE lesson all year last year ... im not confident at all .. i dont speak about it because im afraid that they will realise how fat i am and tease me too ... my nickname is called dot to dot at school .... i hate it .. i do cut myself because of all this ....and its getting worse .. im 12 years old and shouldnt have to be dealing with it all ... same as you .....you dont deserve this ........

hi sweet girl, 1st off I am a mom of 4 grown kids & 4 grandkids, so I have seen alot & have had things happen in my life with kids being mean & nasty & hurtful & what happens lateer in life to those who bully & tease others, so now heres what I have seen several times my son & his best friends got thru very severe acne and they all (4 of them) bought very cheaply $19.99 Proactive and I watched it clear them all up within like 9 months to a year, danny was the very worst, he hated to even go to school, but after using this & gaining some weight and exercising & his change of his face clearing up, even the girls who made fun of him now wanted to date him... He refused them all now !! so if you can go to your grandma or someone you know who wants to help you, talk to them and see if they can help you buy this proactive, now for your weight, you can start out by walking as much as possible get yourself a clip on radio or i pod and walk walk walk, alos theres many free workouts online at U tube, I do dance workouts. Dont pay attention to those evil, bullies who are Trying to hurt you with words. they say sticks & stones can break your bones but words can never hurt you, well thats a very untrue saying cause words are Very hurtful, so stay strong & keep your head up cause you will get threw this & school doesnt last forever. and as you will see in the future the girls with the looks now and skinny bodies, will see that their looks, wont last & they will end up having plastic surgery & they will gain weight & end up probably going threw several divorces, so their lives wont be all that great once their looks start going away. stay away from as much sugar as possible too for your weight & your face acne, dont pick at it and make scars ok? acne is bacteria clogged in your pores, so hopefully what your dr is giving you will help too, but defintely try the proactive please It DOES work !!!! if you need to talk to someone contact me sweet young lady ok? so stay active and find some exercises or activity to lose your weight, I am doing it now also at age 54 cause i gained weight from some serious health problems & stress from it,also there are free sites online to meet others that are losing & trying to lose weight, so join one of them & stay comitted to your goal, i am shooting for the 1st small goal of 20 lbs, then eventually another 25 lbs so 45 total, start with small goals like i am it works better than just saying i need to lose for example 100lbs, break it down ! keep focused and also make yourself a collage of what you want in the next 18 months & hang it where you can see it when you wake up & get ready for your day & keep it in mind all day, positive Not negative & Ignore the jerks making fun of you, cause one day they are going to turn around & there will be a NEW YOU !!!! Ms. Shara