Proactive does work, see my reply I have seen how many young kids faces along with my sons, clear up completely, so its definitely TRUE that it works !!!!!

great reply also have your parents ask the dr to do blood work for your thyroid.

Oh my :'( I feel your pain. I can't believe the school would ACTUALLY do that.

Mean kids. I'm in middle school right now(I'm 12)

And I'm always teased about my small mustache, nose, and scars on my face. And I'm reffered as ugly. But I ignore them. Deep down, I feel hurt. I try to change, adding makeup, excercing, etc.. But nothing seems to work.

Who cares if you're overweight? who cares about looks? You sound beautiful. And I'm here for you <3 Deep down, you'll always be pretty, I hope you can remember that ^u

Oh my gosh!!! We are like twins!!! I'm over weight I am 5 feet 2 inches and I am 140 pounds all the kids in my school are Boney and skinny and they eat sooo much junk and I try to eat healthy and I gain weight also I am the only kid in my whole school with acne I typically have about 7-15 big zits on my face and when I pop one a new one comes. I have been told SEVERAL times that my hair is greasy and I need to wash it my friend said "you need to wash your hair it's greasy" and I literally washed it the night before I have heard it all your fat,your ugly,your face breaks mirrors,stupid,piece of c**p,useless,b***h everything the sad part is I am at a catholic school... No one here prays I think that there are very few catholic schools with nice kids there is a kid who was beaten up at recess the teacher couldn't care less thank god I have moved to a public school I have alot of nicer friends but there are still bullies. The truth is KIDS ARE CRUEL!!!!

I know how you feel. Im in grade six, 4 foot 11 and 130 pounds. My hair is SO hard to brush and shower after shower its always greasy. but i have some good friends and lot of the boys in my school chat with me. So my advice, ignore the bullies. Some girl was bullying me but now she thinks we are bffs.

I'm 13 in the 7th grade I have acne weigh 140 and I feel you there are many people who called themself ugly that word isn't real to me. Don't trip your probably thick and that's a good thing I think....buy makeup or acne cleanser ..just know your beaitiful all of you.

Your beautiful catholic school go for it.

I'm almost 13 and 177 lbs You can do it.

I have acne and am over weight but I can kick anyone's ads who wants to point it out

Im 13. We are going through the same thing. Im 121 pounds which horrible and i have lots of small pimples on my forehead. I know how horrible it feels when people point out the zits. Butyou have to remember youre not alone in this game. Id siggest using nuetrogena Oul-Free Acne Wash. Its orange in color and it helped my acne alot. Half of the acne i had dissapeared. here is my routine:In the morning, ill use a clean&clear oil control toner then at night, ill wash my face with the oil free acne face wash followed by toner. ill also suggest washing your face after school since youve been out. Hope it helps since it helped me.

If you want to get rid of acne , here are a few tips.
1 : regularly wash your pillow case so that it is fresh.
2 : acne on the forehead/ t shape is really common and if you have lots of acne around that area you should exfoliate at least once a week.
3 : exercise because you will sweat and that will cleanse the blocked pores
4 : wash your face twice a day.
5 : if your hair is in your face than wash it regularly because it will stop the oil from getting to your face.
6 : eat a balanced diet and drink plentiful water.
p.s i hope this helps because i had acne and i know how much it sucks

I suffered the same thing actually i fat and i have severe acne. I usually get conscious if people stare at me i feel like they are staring at my acne. I hate it when they say if you eat that you'll become fatter!! I mean i did everything. The cling wrap thingy wherein you wrap your tummy with it; i also tried drinking apple cider vinegar with a glass of water so that i won't feel hungry at the middle of the night; i exercised daily but still im fat and ugly. Im so depressed and i wanna experience that feeling that I can wear a small size or maybe medium but still im either large or XL. What hurts the most is that people automatically think that you would get tired easily, your useless and not part of this world. People are so mean!!! Im tired it.

I suffered the same thing actually i fat and i have severe acne. I usually get conscious if people stare at me i feel like they are staring at my acne. I hate it when they say if you eat that you'll become fatter!! I mean i did everything. The cling wrap thingy wherein you wrap your tummy with it; i also tried drinking apple cider vinegar with a glass of water so that i won't feel hungry at the middle of the night; i exercised daily but still im fat and ugly. Im so depressed and i wanna experience that feeling that I can wear a small size or maybe medium but still im either large or XL. What hurts the most is that people automatically think that you would get tired easily, your useless and not part of this world. People are so mean!!! Im tired of it.

I don't know if your going to read this, but I know how you feel, i just turned 13 and I'm fat, I'm ugly and so insecure, everyone I know is so shallow and judgemental, they always think it's okay to replace me because of what I look like, and because of that, the way I look makes me feel so down, I have no motivation to do anything with life, I'm a sad, fat, ugly, worthless piece of sh*t. It's so frustrating and I have nothing to do with myself.

Hey there, I came here because I'm also over weight, I'm 12 years old and I have level 4-5/10 acne, I'm 128 pounds and I have been bullied when I was in 4th grade for having teeth that you could always see sticking out. I feel how you feel, girls at school weigh as little as maybe 75 pounds and I feel normal until I realize I have stretch marks because of my weight, while kids my age are wearing a 26 sized swimsuit on my team while I wear a 30, I feel enclosed in a shell that I can't escape no matter what I try, diets no, so I joined a swim team about 1 1/2 ago and this day I swim about 5-6 days a week for 2 hours each day, I weigh my self and I don't lose weight, I gain weight. I feel like I will never be like an average girl. I try to eat healthy but I can't maintain my health because my parents are my providers and I can't say no to them for dinner. I get sandwiches for lunch with whole wheat while other kids eat pizza, ravioli and burgers and they have a normal body,reflect weight, skin and health. Which brings me to my acne, my 14 year old brother has level .5/10 acne while I have level 4-5/10 acne. I also have eczema, it's caused stress on my body, while my friends go to bath and body works for fun or lush, I can't use scented things because it activates my eczema, I use dove soap and what's called pine tar soap which calms it down. My dermatologist puts me on special lotions for my dry body but oily face. So far, nothing has helped, retin-A, nope prouvé nope, my last hope is accutane, it shrinks oil production and can stop acne for good but my pediatrician recommends waiting a little longer until going on it, though it's easy to focus on the bad things, think about the good things, like that you probably won't always be overweight, you can commit and some people overcome everything and they turn out to be a beautiful in the future. As long as you don't let the shell that you're in take over you, it will eventually crack and break, and the beautiful nut will come out as even prettier than the shell. If you make the crack to early in the shell, it will never reach its full beauty, you have to make the crack in the shell by not letting your self be overwhelmed, wait for the crack in the shell and the beautiful nut will come out and though you went through hard times, you can look back at it as a learning experience for more hardships in real life , the lesson is things aren't always what they seem. Good luck to you and I am on your side in life.

-A girl like you.