HELP!!! I was doing fine until my mom told me i have a moustache and thick hair on my back. I've been conscious about them ever since, I plucked the hair on my upper lip and i stopped wearing tanktops. When i look closely in the mirror, I can see hair-mostly on the corner of my upperlip. Looking at my moustache from a distance, I see grey and frm far, it looks hairless. HELPPPPP

Hi ms.kyra You say you don't like your mustache and back hair, well you can shave both but the hair will come back thicker and grow back in no time. Or you can wax your mustache and back hair, the hair grows back thinner and the hair won't grow back as fast as shaving because the wax pulls the hair out of the follicle. i use wax to remove hair from my body and i love it but waxing can be painful, so if you don't have a high tolerance faor pain you can use numbing spray to minimize the pain. Either method you use the hair will be gone but waxing last longer but is a little painful.