Hi, i have been suffering with Seborrheic dermatitis for over two years. I have tried everything but nothing seems to cure it completetly. do you have any suggestions or remedies please?

There are none.

While SD is a chronic condition that can't be cured there is easy ways to keep it invisible.
I had seborrheic dermatitis for more than ten years and it's really stressful to deal with I tried every thing in the market and finally here is what I found
For your hair you can use any over the counter shampoo zinc, salicylic, tar.. they all reduce the flaking but what makes the difference for me is applying an oz of milk of magnesia to my scalp and let it rest for to minute before I wash my here, it really worked for me more than that you can apply the MOM to your face and it work better than any thin else. There is also a salicylic acid gel that could be applied to face or scalp called "dermarest psoriasis" hope this will be helpful.