Hi everyone.

I am trying to find a way to lose my pounds. It keeps getting harder since every diet I try doesn’t give any results. Sometimes I lose 4-5 pounds top, never more. Once, I lost 12 pounds , and I was pleasantly surprised because losing pounds is not my thing.:) But after a while I gained it all back and I gained a few pounds more.

This is going to be my last try. I am trying to find a way of losing weight without endangering my health. That is why I have second thoughts about Danish diet. Do you know is this diet supported by any clinical study?

Hi. Don’t give up, you will find a way. Maybe none of those diets is suited for your organism. It is not that big a deal. You could maybe start with some regular health- eating program, regular exercises and physical activity.  The results must come,  but you must be persistent.

As for the Danish diet. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who wants to lose weight in a healthy way. It lasts for 13 days only. When you lose that much weight in 13 days, that can’t be healthy. And no, there are no researches or clinical studies that support this diet.

One of my students followed this diet.

She actually achieved to lose a couple of pounds but she was often not feeling so good while she was on this diet. I remember her saying she feels weak, with no energy. As soon as she started eating normal again, she felt so much better.

And I don’t know if you are aware of this, but I am going to tell you anyway. This diet could be made up by you or me. The creator is unknown, and there are no such researches that show  that this diet is safe.

So the answer is no, it is not supported by any clinical studies.