Good day,

So let’s discuss about Hungry Girl diet a little bit - again. I saw a lot of positive comment and I know a lot about this diet, because I was following this one as well, but some of them told me that Hungry Girl diet is just another crash diet without real effects.

So, can you tell me about this? Did you have any positive or negative experience with it? Is this even possible? Why do people say that this is crash diet without any real effects?  

So tell me whatever you know about any, join this discussion please :) 

Good day,

No, we were talking too much about it and I believe that we all agree that this diet is amazing because it is healthy, and the book is something that you need to read. This diet has a lot of effects and you can find those reviews all around the world, so I believe that this is telling you a lot about Hungry Girl diet.

So, if you ask me it is not a crash, and I barely know a little bit of people who were not satisfied with this diet.

So, don’t worry. If you want to follow this diet, do it!

Bye! 

Good day,

It is not, don't worry. You will not be sorry once you try this diet. It is very effective and I personally like it, because I believe that this diet is totally different from any other diets. I know, because I have tried everything and anything, I was reading a lot of different books and I know that I like this the most :)

So, don;t worry, this diet helped a lot of people, and I don't see the reason that it should be a crash diet :)

It is not, you can be happy about this fact.

Good luck!