Hi my name is Cynthia , I was once pregnant of a baby girl I was 9 months and had 2 weeks to deliver my baby passed away inside my stomache the doctors did and octopsy and couldn't confirm in why it had happen,a year and few months passed and yet again I became pregnant without knowing I felt real sick and went to the emergency room where they said I was pregnant did and ultrasound and couldn't see nothing maybe it was a ectopic pregnancy I was real upset because of what had happen once again to me while I keep tring now we are in may and I got the good news that I'm pregnant for the third time in so nervous and praying everything is ok but my questions is that I had a light line of spotting I'm 5 weeks and don't know it it was something normal,also I have a lil stomache ache tho the reason I had found out I was pregnant was because I had went in into the doctors cause I had diarrea before and always wanted to throw up they told me it was the flu going around and that I was ok aslongest I drink a lot of water . Is it ok at 5 weeks to feel the same ache or should I be concern please help .

Some light bleeding and cramping, early in pregnancy is normal.  If it become heavier then see your doctor.

Good luck.

Thank you ,that help to relax.