Is it possible to feel pregnant like have sore neck n dizziness n lower back in pain n some times my whole back? Because April 24 th me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I got my period after just like normally n2 weeks after I had my period I started feeling suffrage inside n then my breast were sorta sore n just now I started to bleed heavy n I still eat alil more than I use to n I feel dizzy n nauseous but I havnt thrown up. Can you please help me? Am I pregnant ? Could any of you let me know as soon as possible?

i feel the same i have back pains and feel sick when i'm having my dinner after i fin i want to eat more and when i get up i feel the like i want something to eat can some one help me pls

I am reading all of these posts on here. I am in the same situation. My hubby and I have 3 boys and we want to try one more time for a girl. For about a week and a half we were both having symptoms and really thought I was pregnant. (He was nauseous and moody and even had a LOT of unusual heartburn... I was crying- a lot for no reason, very nauseous and constantly hungry/thirsty and I still feel these symptoms.. now adding insomnia) I took about 7 HPT. (All negative) but, they were all before my period was supposed to start, so we thought I was testing too early. Well, my period was 4 days late so I was SURE I was pregnant. Well, then I started this heavy bleeding and it has lasted for 3 days. (Never has been this heavy) And now, nothing. I am starting to think I actually AM pregnant. Has anyone had this happen and were actually pregnant?

OAN:****ALL OF YOU TEENAGERS POSTING ON THIS SITE****

I am not putting anyone down for having sex at such a young age. I got pregnant with my oldest son when I was only 18 years old. BUT, I had already graduated (actually graduated when I was 16) All of you are on here talking about you think you might be pregnant. Re-read your posts. You are misspelling common words. If you can't pass a spelling test, you should NOT be thinking about babies or doing anything to make a baby. Educate yourselves.

To MommyOf3
I'm actually like that too... Have you found out anything yet? I was 5 days late then I spotted then the next day I started my heavy bleeding... I told my Husband it might be a miscarriage, he got upset. Then I told him but I never got any cramps except from 2 weeks before my due period to come.

I had all the symptoms of pregnancy except for nausea. And when I was 3 days late I got worried cuz I am always ontime with my AF. So I stopped by the doc and they took a blood test, but it came back negative. I looked online and they mentioned I might not have enough hCG yet.

But has anything happened? Are you preg? I'm there with you....

I am really getting sick and tired of all this am i pregnant.. go get a damn test or see a doctor.. are you serious??? and for that 16 yr old gluck!!! let her be.. all these damn kids think its cute to have kids.. if the government wasnt helping these damn teen youngs i bet you they would think twice of having a kid. Go to school and better your self. What can you offer your kid with no education? except to teach them to go out and have kids at a young age. and for you 19yr old who has 2 kids shame on you as well. You would think at that age and after having one you would know better about the symptoms.. and let me guess?? goverment helping you out too huh? There goes my hard earned money. FYI i have a kid and had her at age 21 and she was a blessing but made sure NEVER to get pregnant again! I am a signle mom and works as a registered nurse and i am sick and tired all my taxes going to all you women who cant manage to keep your legs close.

i am the same i have all the symtoms but on friday 21/09/12 i got a heavy well not really heavy iv never experinced a period like this and test come back negative but all the symtoms are still there and when i get my periods i had no pain at all and know i have to have a hot water bottle on my stomach since friday  im so confussed x

I also have to say that people probably should learn the difference between know and no before being old enough to have a baby...

y ppl should say mean things about ppl having sex at 16 u all mead mistakes in life and things happen for reason wanna was there when both of them may wanted it  and yea they should look at the life long terms of having a kid but that is up ta them not wanna ok  but that lady that talk about spelling she didnt have ta say those things and de other lady that say about her tax if she was in the same ppl shoes and they were using there tax i beat they wouldn't say these things she said and i am 18 years old i have a job but no kids and men does come and go wanna didn't know what happen these ppl dont have there children fathers around some just dont want kids and some just disown them plz look at life different and and these things can happen to anyone 

i have read all u post   y ppl should say mean things about ppl having sex at 16 u all mead mistakes in life and things happen for reason wanna was there when both of them may wanted it  and yea they should look at the life long terms of having a kid but that is up ta them not wanna ok  but that lady that talk about spelling she didnt have ta say those things and de other lady that say about her tax if she was in the same ppl shoes and they were using there tax i beat they wouldn't say these things she said and i am 18 years old i have a job but no kids and men does come and go wanna didn't know what happen these ppl dont have there children fathers around some just dont want kids and some just disown them plz look at life different and and these things can happen to anyone 

AMEN I agree!

Ya sounds like it. Ive took several and all neg. But ive heard from several people u can still have a period and be pregnant and it can take weeks of being preggers to finally show on a pregnancy test.. Some have said it didnt show till 9 weeks..

I came on hear to learn from other people's experience. I am disappointed by the lack of maturity of many of the posters. Lashing out at teenagers for their behaviour makes the adults seem more immature than the 16 year olds who are still in the process of growing up. They're still developing, so what's your excuse?

I think that it's a shame that the purpose of this woman's original post got derailed throughout this thread with people's personal prejudices.

I know of people who were pregnant and still getting their periods in the first 3 months of pregnancy, and didnt even know it. It can also be that as u age your symptoms before you get your period can change, the older you get the more severe symptoms you may experience.

Hello, Im 18 as well. My boyfriend & I been together for a while & we both think I am pregnant. Usually my cycle comes around the 5th of every month & last for 5 days but this month it came on the 23rd but it was so heavy that it scared both of us although it lasted only 5 days. My breast & nipples have been sore for an entire month , I eat alot , I sleep way too much , i have cramps , lower back pains & sometimes i have the feeling that i want to throw up & all i crave is hot stuff. Could I be pregnant ?

so where you pregnant??