I approved for 5 days went off came back room 2 days later I'm cold nauseas headache body aches fatigue just tired all the time

I'm not sure she was looking for a lecture. She's young stranger things have happened. The poor girl was looking for advice and is probably very nervous. You have no idea who this girl is and to lecture her is very rude and snooty. I suggest you take a pregnancy test Hun, try not to panic, take one once now and then again in two weeks and if they both come back negative you shouldn't have anything to worry about, also if you go to your family planning clinic they can give a blood test one, a lot earlier results x

The last couple of months I have been tryimg to get pregnant. Last month I had all the symptoms of being pregnant. The headaches fatigue nausea and then I had a really heavy period with severe cramping. I think I may have miscarried. This month no symptoms other than headache and nausea but I still had a period but was not as severe with bright red blood and no clotting. I had cramping with it as well. Could I possibly be pregnant? I took a test and it was negative. I have not taken one this month though. Can anyone help me.

hi Mommyof3, I would like to ask, im delayed 3 weeks, but at exactly 3week I got a period, but im expected to be pregnant, because I have a symptoms of being pregnant.. can anyone, give me some piece of adivise. thank you.

If u are 16 why don't u go to the doctor? Are u shy

Amen, well stated!!

Was that last sentence really necessary? You must some privelidged white super lady

You don't need to shame anyone. Keep your judgments to yourself. She's looking for advise and help. What's wrong with you??

lmao i agree to this, like these threads dont help at all

Yes you're already pregnant.

They came here for help not to be lectured

I see a lot of children on here wondering if they are pregnant under 18 I don’t agree with it at all and for the 16 yo with the smart mouth maybe you should get educated first befor thinking of having sex let alone a child you can nearly read and write you think you can get a job and take care of a kid on your own or you going to go beg the state for help and ruins your whole life smh.... I had children very young I was also married to my husband their father was in collage had a house car ect at 16 and still regret having children so young and for the one who thinks they will put that personal responsibility on some one else like a parent or a family member or friend your sadly mistaken.... grow up get an education stop worrying about having kids when a kid can’t even support them selves in this world. We have adults who can’t do it and have no choice why in the hell would you want that at 16 let alone the dad is in jail so who’s going to help you ??? The state lol these kids these days ..... get it together go see a doctor get on birth control at the least get an education grow up at the right pase nothing is easy out here in the world I was 12 on my own and thought I knew it all so I dam sure know at 16 you don’t know much about it let alone a kid did you even finish high school yet?
Go to the doctors get checked and use your heads...
Children with parents really need them to step in these days there isn’t any excuses for it period.

Sickens me to see people encourgaging under age sex and kids on here Shame them lol you can’t shame a child when they shouldn’t be doing an adult activity now they are crying on line instead of telling their parents or doctors. Smh... some of you people on here are very sick no a 16 yo should not be having sex or a child stop condoning that because you will be the first one to complain or jade that same child once that baby is born so stop with the b.s this is real life and kids having kids and having sex is a huge problem that needs to stop being sweeper under the rug

Holy sh*t are you rude or what? Nice to just go right on and judge someone you don't even know based on their age and being a parent! Not every young mom is on welfare. Get off your damn high horse. People who b***h about their taxes going to other people in NEED are belligerent, ignorant, and disgusting. I hope you never need assistance. You know just because you have a job now doesn't make you untouchable. Life is full of twists and turns and people get in accidents, places can close down or have lay offs, health issues pop up every single day. As a nurse you should know that better than anyone and not be so coldhearted and judgmental! How is it that your job is to take care of people yet you're like this? You should be ashamed of yourself for tearing down others, especially those who are young and impressionable and don't know any better. Maybe try guiding someone toward the right choices by uplifting them and reminding them they have far more to live for and experience instead of just insulting them for what you deem wrong choices because it's an inconvenience to you?!

Its sad how many adults can't spell common words either. On top of that, most people now feel they don't need to spell correctly because they're on the internet. When did it become so common to feel proper writing is unnecessary?