i had my tongue pierced saturday it is now thursday ive had like yellow puss or scab idk but when i use an electrick toothbrush it comes off after evrything i eat i clean it with non alcoholic mouth wash and every night i use warm salt water with a toothbrush can anyone suggest anything??????????????? reply quick

I got my tongue pierced on Saturday and it’s now Wednesday, I’ve been cleaning it like the piercer said to, but I’ve got a little white painless lump in front my top ball?? Is this anything to be worried about??

I got my tongue pierced Sunday, its now weds. This I my third time piercing my tongue in 6 years. No complications previously.
There seems to be a skin tag type item around the top side hole. It is basically coming out of the hole on one side of the barbell. Thr tag itself when touched can be moved aroubd slightly, but not removed completly.
On the bottom side of my tongue there is a small bubble (excess swelling) localized direct around one side of the hole, and pure white skin around the bar itself, up one side a tiny bit...
There is no exception swelling of the entire tongue or discharge. No bleeding.

Any ideas? Should I be concerned?

Believe it or not you can just pull it off

well
will the bump dissapear

I’ve had my tongue done nearly 3 weeks and I’ve got it changed to the smaller bar and there is a hard lump within my tongue at the front of the piercing. Is this normal ?

Is it normal for a small bump close to the piercing of my tongue

I got my tongue pierced on Saturday is it normal for a small bump around the piercing

I got a tongue ring at piercing 2 days ago is it normal to have a white bump on the top and underneath my tongue that mean that it's healing cuz I've been rinsing with non-alcohol mouthwash and water but I just got it done 2 days ago so it's still swollen and it hurts because I just got done but it doesn't hurt that bad so what is the white part normal because it's starting to heal

Is it a white bump

Hi so my tongue has a bump to the front of my piercing .... what can i do to help it go down .... it's not painful or anything but it looks weird .... HELP!!!

HOw do I make the bump go away or does it go away on its own ?

What kind of salt did you use ?

Usually, when your tongue starts to turn yellow/white that’s when you should probably stop washing it so much