Hey there i seem to have what i can best describe as tiny pimples around my pubic hair region NOT on my penis or testicles ive been reading some other posts that sounded familar but i aws reading about people trying to Pop them these pimples are far too small to do that infact you can only fee; them by rubbing your finger over maybe that does,nt calss them as pimples i dont know im not too familar with medical jargo %-) anyway there just really itchy ive had them for a few years now and id really like to avoid the ambarassment of having to see a doctor but it can get annoying sometimes it might not itch for about a week or so or even longer so i really dont know what could be the cause ive also read that it could be caused by cotton underwear but i dont think so i never had anyt problems before im not going to war any for a while to be sure though

BTW im 19 hav,nt had sex(..yes) its does,nt seem serious to be an STI anyway

Anyway help is appreciated

Kinda like chicken pox in the groin area
thats how best to describe it i guess(its not tough)

It sounds like folicullitis to me. Have you been shaving the area? Have you ever had similar on your beard maybe? Follicullitis are inflamed ingrown hairs that look like very tiny pimples and they may itch a lot. When squeezed, they may show a hair down under.

They usually go away on their own. The reason yours are not going away could be because they got infected by bacteria. Bacterial folicillitis also goes away on its own after some time but there are bacteria that are hard to get rid of, so you would need an antibiotic to get rid of it.

It is important not to touch these little pimples, that way you are spreading the infection. Try to apply a warm clot on them and apply some kind of an antibiotic ointment. You could get one at the pharmacy, you may even describe what you need them for.

In my opinion, it is always best to see a doctor about these persistent things because they can diagnose you (not guess like I am now), explain to you what it is going on and give you just the thing you need to get rid of it. You won’t go through too much hassle if you see a dermatologist over this.

It sounds like jock itch to me. Try Tinactin (sold over the counter at drugstores) for two weeks, use as directed, and see if that doesn't help.

hey i got the same problem after shaving my pubes. they are not pimples so don't worry about them just use some turmeric paste on it till the paste get dry and then wash it off. it may itch sometime but after using this trick 3 times i got rid from that and hope you will too!