I have this too, and my GYno told me that there's tons of blood vessels in the labia and that it engorges with blood when excited or aroused..forming a pea sized lump. Seems to only get large when i'm aroused....so i think she's right! hope this helps someone

i have noticed a pea size bump or lump as well!! pretty much what all of you have been describing. it showed up a few days ago, it doesnt bother me so much until i take a shower and then remember that it is there. its beginning to bother me. does anyone have any idea what it is or what i can do?

im 15 surprisingly, with a lump on the side of my vagina. its is about the size of a grape mabey bigger, and now i realize that alot of girls are having the same question . wow im not to concerend knowing that alot of girls have it. i thaught it might have been a tumer:S . it doesnt hurt as well and i just wana rip it off hah

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i also have a bean sized squishy lump on my vulva. it moves a bit and does not hurt, kinda feels like a bubble wrap bubble. i noticed it about three months ago.

I've had one for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt at all, is in the left labia minora, very near the front, moves around a little, seems to possibly be fluid filled, so I assume that it's a cyst of some sort. I had a friend that had a cyst in his earlobe, and that's what this reminds me of. PLEASE, if anyone figures it out, fill the rest of us in. It seems to be pretty common, with all of the related postings, but I'd sure like to know what the heck it is. It's never fun to discover something NEW "down there"

I also have a similar bump on the labia, for about 5 weeks now. It went away for a bit, and now it is back. I also have tiny sebaceous cysts that look like white dots and feel grainy to the touch at the top of the vulva. I have had these since puberty. The bump seemed to form under one of these tiny cysts, but does not seem connected to it, as the bump is very much under the skin. It feels better with warm water in the bath. It is now irritated, red, swollen. I'm sure it does not help that I wear hose to work almost everyday.

I hope those that went to visit the doctor have some answers soon. Or if an expert can provide any other info, that would be helpful too.

Thanks.

Wow. I'm glad that I'm not the only one.I have experienced these kinds of lumps since I was 6 years old. It starts out in different places on my vagina and it's always just one. I noticed it about a month a week ago and it was fairly large, hard in some spots and squishy in others and painful when i squeezed it. About a week later I noticed that it turned into some kind of blood blister so I squeezed it to relieve the irritation. No puss came out only blood, but the lump is still there. They will pop up from time to time and my doctor says there is nothing to do about it. It still concerns me... any suggestions> anyone else have this kind of lump or bump?

Hi, I just went to the OB/GYN today cause I have a floating lump under my skin above my clitoris but below where my pubic hair is. Kind of like at the top middle where your line starts. I went in and she really doesnt know what it is. She said it may be a floating lymphnode or a piece of muscle floating. Either way that sounds gross! I asked her if I should have it cut out or biopsied and she said no!! I am really not happy with her answer because it bothers me and feels like it is getting bigger and she still didn't say anything. I figure I will wait it out a couple months and if it hurts me more or gets larger I will go see a different GYN doctor. For me the lump is just in an uncomfortable place. Gets squeezed when I wear jeans or have sex with hubby so its bothering me a lot. If I leave it alone it doesnt really hurt its just that I pick at it to see how big its getting. I of course asked her if she thought it could be cancerous and she said no and that normally cancer lumps dont move and you can see redness above your skin, are the signs of cancerous lumps.

I don't know if my visit will help any of you with yours or not.

Good Luck! Hoping mine disappears.

I have found the same thing it was pea size for a very long time now it is almost the size of a large marble I am going to have to go to the doctor to find out what it is......

I found a small pea size lump inside my labia area just now. It was a bit tender which is how I noticed it. What could this be? Should I be concerned?

I also have noticed a lump on my left labia. From what I can tell, these lumps are bartholin cysts or abcesses. The cysts cause no pain, just lumps. If the cyst becomes infected then it is painful and you should see your doctor for treatment. All kinds of complications can arise from a bartholin abcess if it is untreated. Oh well, gonna call my doc. Good luck to all of you.

It's probably a Bartholin's cyst or abscess. Look it up on Google.

%-) I too have discovered a small lump in/on my labia minora. I've gotten myself worked up to the very worst it could be. Did any of you find out what your lumps were? I'm going to my GP today and I hope he puts my mind at ease.

:-) sorry it's taken so long to post my results. My gp told me it was an inflammation of the batholin gland. He put me on a special antibiotic for the area (who knew?) and I took it for the entire 10 days. He also took a pap to check for cell changes (ie. cancer), but things came back fine. Now a month later it is just about gone, I can barely feel it anymore. Hope this helps. Don't be scared to go to your doctor. I was terrified it was cancer and was worked up, but the feeling of being able to breathe again when it was something that antibiotics could fix was worth the visit.

I am actually going to my OBGYN next week, I will ask. I am 32 and I have the same thing. They have been gone for years and then they pop up again. However, mine popped like a pimple. Which startled me! The only reason I noticed it is when i wiped after urination I felt a tiny pinch like feeling. I looked down and unfortunately squeezed enough times that it burst like a pimple did. Same pus as a cyst, not thin but thicker consistency. My doctor once gave me a cream and they went away. He did tell me that I have larger lips. So my pores can get clogged, however, it is embarrassing and uncomfortable. Also, I live in a humid climate so it is a constant battle!

I've had them in the same place a twice. One lower (left) towards my vagina and one closer to my clitoris (on the outside of the right lip) I know this is detailed but since there seems to be so many women with the same issue I thought I'd write. I'll get back with you all as soon as I see my doctor. I wish you all the best and please go see a doctor.

Blessings and happiness to you all in the new year! :-D

I have had a lump on my labia minora on the outside near my clitoris for about a year now. It doesnt really hurt and I would say it is pea-shaped in size. It is pretty hard and does not appear to be like a pimple because it doesnt come to a head. No fluid has ever come out of it either. I havent been to the doctor about it but I am very concerned because I feel like it may have gotten a tad bit bigger and has lasted for so long. I am hoping it is a sebaceous cyst but google made me paranoid that I could possibly have cancer. I am only 21 years old and a virgin so I dont have HPV. I need reassurance, opinions, and advice!