Hey everyone. Since I'm young I'm struggling to keep a steady weight. I went and saw a doctor, lost 6 kilos, but took even more. I'm rely desesperate to lose weight. I'm 85kilos for 1m75 and 15 year old male. The main problem is that I am in an extremely demanding highschool and because of all my work, I have no time to do sports. I maximum do 3h per weak (most of the time 1).  I do need to loose about 10 to 12kilos. Could any of you suggest me ideas to loose the weight. Thanks alot.

Ps: If any of you knows a good diet alimentation (ex 200g of rice per day), it would be very helpfull.

losing weight without exercise is possible by maintaining proper diet and running pratice

If you do not have time for exercise then you should follow some diet.You should eat sugar free diet.It will really helpfull.