While browsing around the world wide web, I found a number of article by "reputable websites" giving instructions on how to lose a stone in a week. Everyone who has ever been on a diet knows that this is just not possible. My question is whether you agree that articles selling you dreams of becoming slim in just one week should be banned? When you are overweight, and desperate to look better and be healthier, it's easy to buy into a scam. Shouldn't that option be taken away?

I agree with you completely, and I think scam ads should be banned but there is no way of doing this legally. What might be a good idea is to launch several counter websites to warn people about the dangers of rapid weight loss. Proper dietary information given by doctors, saying what is actually possible and what is not in terms of weight loss, in a responsible way, would do the world of good I think.