I did a lot of work around the house this year and last year, and all the physical work made me develop a lot of bulky muscle. I don't mind the muscle so much, but the fact that my arms are quite developed now, and the rest of my body stayed behind looks a bit odd. What do I do to lose the bulky muscle?

Celebrity
do not lift heavy weights for a start. if you are working out it is better to lift light weights with many repetitions - in case you want a 'lean' muscles (females tend to wokrout that way) and in case you want to develop bulky muscles, lift heavy weights with low number of repetitions - some say 3 repetitions, some up to 7 - but as you can see work around the house usually demands 'low number of repetitons", for example move this there and then there, but it is usually heavy weight - so, yes, you develop bulky muscle ...
Most women however like that in a man.... :-)