I am 26, working in an MNC company in new delhi, India. I started Gymnasium 5 months ago. I gotta drastic change in my muscles (biceps, tricpeps, back, chest , shoulders & thighs). However, when i pose in mirror, my concern is my ABS.. (both lower & uppr). Pls.. somebody guide me for the same to get six packs ???

You are already working on your body which is great. But just working out is not enough. Your nutrition is essential! So working on your six pack should start in your kitchen. The golden rule is: Never skip breakfast! I am sure that you heard like a hundred times a saying: Breakfast like a king and you should start with eggs. There is explanation behind this because a protein breakfast produces muscle while lowering cortisol levels which can cause weight gain and you don't want that. After your nutrition is checked you should start on building your muscles. Since you are already in the gym you could consult your trainer at the gym for the best exercises for your six pack because he is going to show you how to perform them right and this is very important because incorrectly exercising can cause neck pain and other unpleasantness. If you need some additional exercises you can find them here