Yes I also had a endoscopy done this past monday. Got small piece of chicken in my throat. They removed that and found erosion in my throat from acid reflux. GI doctor talked about stretching my esphogous. Go back to doctor next wed. It's been 6 days since endoscopy. I feel lump everytime I eat. Feel like anything I eat gets stuck. Being 32 and always with 3 small kids. Husband at work. I'm terrified to eat anything. I put myself on soft food diet, almost liquid. I'm freaking starving for real food. This is horriable feeling, I could cry. Almost causes me anxiety every time I think of eating. Seems like my throat stays sore. Good luck to everyone. Hope GI doctor can fix this issue. God bless.

OH MY GOSH you must have used same doc as me. Mine was rude and I will not return to him but still have lumpy feeling in throat. My procedure was done Aug 2015 and it is Nov 2015 and I still have the problem.

Just had the endoscopy this morning and throat pain is ridiculous. Hopefully it feels better in the next few days...

I read all of these after having an EGD and feeling the lump in my throat. Since no one said the issue was resolved I was very concerned. I am at day 6 after the scope. The "lump in throat feeling" has almost resolved. It was a bit better on day 4 and then gradually reduced. I'm hoping it will be completely resolved in 10 days.

I have the same problem , how did you get better?

I had it done yesterday and I am feeling it; although this morning it may be a bit better

Had an endoscopy done on Friday, 3/11/2016. I have had numerous endoscopies before never a problem. No feeling of lumps in the throat or sore throats for that matter. This is different. I started having horrible one sided, right side, of throat pain going down the throat. I am taking tylenol, chloraspectic spray. If this doesn't subside by tomorrow morning will be calling the GI doctor who performed the endoscopy or going to my nearest DOCTORS CARE. This pain is horrible.

I had mine 1 week before you and had the exact same pain. Mine lasted about 6 days and I was taking ibuprofen and "magic mouthwash" that my family doctor prescribed. It is feeling better now but I still have a slight feeling of a small lump in my throat. Doctor ordered me a ct scan when my throat pain was really bad but they haven't called to schedule it yet. Let me know how you are doing

I had my endoscopy on Friday 3/11/16. It was my second, though the first was years ago. I do not remember the lump in the throat feeling like I have now. I can eat and drink but it is very uncomfortable and really annoying! Has yours resolved itself yet and did you go through with the CT scan? Thanks for any response you can give.

Hi - same thing with me. Had endoscopy five days ago and my throat is still sore, can't exist without a lot of tums and my stomach has not felt the same since the procedure. I am frustrated as I have had GERD for years now, can't take any meds but tums or pepto, because the meds make my hiatal hernia ache. . .my stomach has also been distended and bloated but can't tell if it is just weight gain or a GERD complication. I am drinking a lot of water and luckily am semi retired so I can relax and take time off work. But I was feeling pretty good before the procedure, now hope I am nots stuck with these horrible post procedure symptoms .

this is scary Are there no success stories of people who eventually get rid of the "lump"

Did you ever get over the lump in throat feeling? I have it now 3 weeks after the endoscope!

Did you ever get over the lump in throat feeling?

My husband had the same thing done a upper GI 1&1/2 month ago found 4 bleeding uclers dr took càre of it np more bleeding But has a bad couch has lost weigh and apperttic sleeps àlot anyone have this

Did the lump in throat feeling ever go away? I have this now for over 1 month and I am so scared that I am stuck this way forever.