i have a lump under my nipple and i want to the doctor and they sent me to the hospital n the hospital said its a hormon thing and if i wanted i could have it taken out so i am having it taken out. ill post how thw op goes

Im 19 and just found a small pea sized lump under my left nipple. I thought I had finished puberty but apparently not! (I hope)
Ill leave it a couple of weeks to go down if not I'll get it checked out.

hey im 14 and have the same thing a lump under my right nipple it is very sore and hard. it really hurts if i touch it i only noticed it a fuew days ago. im really embaressed to go to the doctor

im also male :-P

Hi, im male 15 years old and about two days ago, I found a pea sized lump which hurts when I toutch it, under my right nipple. I have had a similar problem before but there wasn't a lump, it just hurt. It went after a few weeks maybe a month.
Im concerned plainly because there is a lump and it is fairly painful. Its quite hard, maybe as hard as a pea.
Can anyone give me a profesional opinion of what this is, what it may do, and how or when it will go.
Thanks.

The person who posted this and anyone whos got the same thing theres no need to worry im 14 and i was worrying cause i thought it was breast cancer and everytime i touched it it hurt but mine was on my left nipple so i told my parents and they took me to a doctor and hes said over 90% of boys get this during puberty its something to do with hormones running throughout your body. The lump can appear on any nipple he also said that if you notice a rapid growth in the next 2 months go see a doctor because it can then be form of gynecomastia which is basically man boobs :L.
hope i helped remember no need to worry like i was :L

im a 14 year old male, quiet skinny slightly tall for my age and have one aswell but under my right nipple

XD AHHHH OMG OMG I am 24 male with HARD LUMP under m¥ nippie! AM I GOING THRU POBERTIE AGAN?!?!?!?!?!  ウォア 

Hey im 15, I found a little lump under my left nipple, And i was wondering weather anybody else has the same problems and has any proffesional advice, its really starting to worry me :/ thanks

I have a small lump under both my nipples, one larger than the other. i am 12 AND SEEK ADVICE.

wow, cannot tell you how freaked out i was.
i really thought it was breast cancer :L
Thanks alot!:-)
i can sleep easy tonight.

I'm 14 and mine is bigger on the right but it's definitely on the left so your not the only one! :)

Basically, yeah the lumps are just a flare or oestrogen flowing because during puberty you have a flare of testosterone, and the oestrogen is to counter act the testosterone, it can happen in either OR both, and its perfectly natural, although i have a freind who got it and literally he went from nipple to boobie, but yeah it should go soon, just DONT play with them, otherwise they grow 8-|

im 14 and have had the same problem i was realy scared and still kind of am someone please help me i am very skinny and not very muscluar and am pretty sure i have just started to go thru puberty if that helps

hi im 12 and i have the same problem but under both of mine and im a male its just where you are going through puberty some go through it at a young age or older it dont matter just chill if its hurts more see a doctor.

im a 15 year old male that noticed it like 4 or 5 months ago i just ignored it well i told my friend about it like a week ago and we said "it may be breast cancer" ya i freaked out but after reading all this i learned that its natral thx guys after reading all this it helped alot i felt sooo relieved to read all of your stories but im still going to go to the doctor to check it out

great thing i found this i was like holy sh*t tumor!