Ooh im 52 years old nothing to hard for the Lord im trusting in the Lord not man nore myself if God aloud it hes Got a plan

I'm 46 & I'm 2 weeks late with my period. I had 2 very light spots but nothog since. I'm also cramping as if my period is coming & nothing. Could it be menopause or pregnancy?

Did it turn out you were pregnant? If so, how was the pregnancu and health of baby?

Maybe because some women have never had a full term pregnancy due to miscarriage, but the desire for a child does not go away due to age. Instead of being so judgemental, why not try to understand that a later life miracle could make someone's life complete?

Do an Early Pregnancy Test. It is quite reliable. Since that can be done today you can at least have a bit of peace of mind if it shows negative. But you should go back to the doctor and get his advice.

NO, Sorry but it's too late.

I am 50 years old. I met a man who's 32 years old we been having unprotected sex for the past 1 month I had one period and suddenly I missed a cycle, he thinks I may be pregnant. I doubt that being I'm 50 and near menopausal age, I am? My systems are nausea and dizziness. My breast are tender and seem bigger to him, I also been having headaches. I don't know what to think. Please help

It sounds like you could be.. Would you be happy ? Let us know if you are good luck

hello Magdalena I am in a similar situation 12 days late, did a home test and it's neg please tell me what eventually happened to you thank you

Why no one replies to these posts???

Delayed period for 3 moths. 46 years old . Have a boyfried

Your response to this woman is so preachy and condescending.

hello, I'm 17 years old and my period was due 2 weeks ago. I was very stressed last week due to school. I'm not having any morning sickness, or sore breast, no mood swing changes, my weight is fine for my height. I'm not on pills for birth control. I haven't had sex and my lower back is hurting like it usually does before my period come. I don't know what is going on. I need an answer for what is happening.

I am 47 years old, one child 19 years old. I am almost 3 weeks late. I took a urine pregnancy test & it was negative. Should I take another test or is it menopause?

No period for at leat 10 months ... and finally went to a doctor for various symptoms. In the end I was 22 weeks pregnant. I gave birth to a full term healthy baby girl. My first pregnancy.