Since I quit competitive swimming, I realize I developed some red patches on my face. I only noticed after looking at past photos... and they weren't there before.

I think the condition is extremely mild. I say extremely, only compared to the photos on google. Currently I have a couple large pink patches on my right cheek that weren't there 2 days ago, and some speckles on my left cheek. It's very noticeable if I don't wear foundation... so I end up wearing foundation every day now, because of it.
Basically, uneven toning, but only on my face... nowhere else on my body.
The patches only sting and or get worse if I switch moisturizers or try out new facial cleansers.

Is this Seborrheic Dermatitis? What are treatments for, if only very light like mine? Or is it another condition?

Thanks -   :)

I forgot to mention, the tip of my nose is always flaky/dry .. as well as the sides of my mouth that come near my chin. I don't know if this is related to the condition...
But after trying aquaphor, different moisterizers, and exfoliating, the flakiness never goes away. ?

This situation is 100 % like mine but without competitive swimming , and i really want the answer cause i searched a lot about SD and rosacea but did not find the write answer !!!