My period is 10 days late and I have some period like cramping that comes and goes, pink spotting last night and I just saw mucus in my panties. Please tell me can this be a sign of implantation bleeding? What could this be? What I should do? Has anyone had such symptoms?

I wasn't exactly the same, but I had some very light bleeding and A couple nights after that I just had some very light pink spotting. I am not really having any cramps or anything and I have a regular cycle and I'm like clock work I'm really confused about it all ... I really don't have mucus in my panties. I need to see doctor soon, so...I guess he will know.

The possibility of pregnancy is WAAAYYY up there right now. The mucus scares me though. My third pregnancy went exactly how youre describing in the first few weeks and ended in miscarriage. Horrible experience. I hope that isnt the case for you. Good luck! Let me know how it turns out!