I am all into body building. Hard workout, protein diets, no food with fat and carbohydrates, and of course, results are shown every time I look in a mirror. I know a lot about various types of muscles, but I am, have to admit that, clueless when it comes to muscle in head. How many muscles are there?

Yes, there are many muscles in human head, or, should we say, on it. No, you cannot build them. I mean, there is no point in that, right? You have facial muscles that serve us in eating, talking, protecting eyes etc. As for muscles that are actually in the head, there are, for example, eye muscles that help in eye movement. The only muscles connected to the head that you could build would be musculus sternocleidomastoideus. If you don't know which one is it, the best explanation you'll find is in anatomy book.