my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years next month. we used to have sex 2 to 3 times a day, but not everyday. However, for the past few months he's only been able to "go off" once a day because if he does anymore than that, he gets what he describes as a searing headache, feels sick for hours, and he says his balls ache. he's 21 and pretty healthy except for his low iron. i miss being able to get intimate with him more than once a day. somebody please help me figure out what this could be and how to fix it. it would be greatly appreciated. thank you. C:

Im a boy and all i can say is that iron MIGHT be affecting him. U might want to c a doctor though. Hope ur sex life is back to normal soon.

Trick

i sure hope so. it's been like this for months. X.x

i'm a man and if you cannot get your boyfriend back to speed let me know.........i'm always there for a fellow man struggling with these issues. i'm sure i can make you happy again lol