Good day everyone.

I am a little bit worried about my only cat. I don’t know what to do. We are at the vets office every third day but we can’t find the cause of her bloated and very hard stomach. She is perfectly healthy, she is eating good and healthy foods, but her stomach is bloated and hard in the last couple of days. She has regularly bowel movements.

Did you have any experience with it? Can you tell me what to do in this case?

My vet doesn’t know what is going on and I want to know is it necessary to seek some other vet’s opinion?

Hey there. I am really surprised because your vet is not able to determine what is going on with your cat. You could definitely seek for another opinion. He needs to know what is going on with cat is she is healthy, but he stomach is still bloated.

There are several reasons that your cat’s belly is bloated and hard. Maybe your cat is overweight. Maybe she has some internal organ failure. Also this stage can be caused by some infection and the worst thing that can happen to your cat is cancer. Remember that any of these conditions are potentially deadly for your cat.

Hey there.

You should definitely consider to change diet for your cat. I believe that this is the main reason because she is bloated. It doesn’t mean that your cat is sick, but of course you need to check this.

Bloated and hard stomach in cat can mean that she is pregnant. Is your cat female? Did you spayed her? You should consider this as well. It is one of potential causes.

Your cat can have parasites but they are really easy to diagnose and I think that this is not a case in your cat since your vet could not see this on the test.

It can be tumor as well. Seek for some other opinion. Good luck!

Hey there.

What do you mean – your cat is healthy but her stomach is bloated and hard? And what do you mean by saying that you don’t need to be worried that you can cure it?

People, you are making a huge mistake.

When this happens vet needs to find cause of it. It can be serious. It can be deadly.

Your cat can have worms or some other stomach health problems, digestive problems. I hope that this is not true.

You need to react very soon and heal this.

Your cat can’t be healthy if her stomach is bloated and hard.