I am 17 yrs old and have found that during say the last year of masterbating my foreskin doesnt go bak to normal (getting to lose and not going back the way it was). Each time i masterbate now it gets looser. I have read the other posts and everyone says how good it is to have lose foreskin during sex, but i was wondering does anyone hav any exercises or ways to tighten the foreskin? %-) it jst gets annoying as theres a build up of it now and it tends to get red sumtimes

foreskins don't really get looser. You would have to forcing something inside of it and stretching it out radially and you didn't say anything about that. Maybe you are just masturbating too much (if that is possible) and it is getting irritated and swollen.

yeah, i am 19 year-old now and i found that i having the same problem too. perhaps too much wanking is the reason. if i stop wanking for 1 week, the foresskin seems to be tighter and it covers almost the entire d**k head. but if i wank too long or too frequent, the foreskin may even move to the back and don't even cover 10% of the penis head. i am wondering too, is there any natural way of making it tighter? sometimes i think it is better to have the head covered with foreskin. it is way more comfortable....