I think that was wrong of you because you should of really been serious and if you cared you would of try talking to someone about her like a doctor or something.But you didn't because thats all men want is the p***y and if its not good enough y'all like *oh f**k her, I'm leaving this b***h*. you don't have to say it smelled like a dead mouse. You was just uncleless and if it stank so bad why didn't y'all talk about it. Thats all these niggaz want, to f**k f**k f**k even when they will dimiss the girl and still don't give a f**k.

What in the...

I was about to whack it until I read all of these comments. My lord.

She might have a urine infection, my girlfriend smelled to until she got meds for it. Does she know she stinks?

A healthy pu$$y should not smell BAD. The private area of a healthy woman should range between a mild to a strong tangy scent (a little like plain yogurt) it is due to the healthy combination of good bacteria, yeast, and the natural acid in vaginal fluid. Some are so mild they have almost no odor while others have a stronger tangier scent...but NEVER BAD. If any woman has a bad odor in that area, it is likely due to some kind of BACTERIAL infection like bacterial vaginosis...this has a particularly strong rotting/fish rotting/flesh odor. The clinic actually does a "whiff" test, meaning they literally smell the area because it's odor is so strong and easy to notice.  Doctors often prescribe antibiotics based on the whiff test alone and will culture the bacteria just to be sure. The long and the short is that no woman's vaginal area should stink, if it does then there is a very real problem. No man should have intercourse or oral sex with her(or woma, whatever), until she is treated or else you will just reinfect her and anyone else as well as infect yourself, too. 

Aromatherapist forgot to mention trichnosomniosis, which is a protazoa (a one celled organism that can actually be picked up in lakes and even if her panties brush against an infeted toilette seat, finger banging, and sex with any dude who hasn't washed properly). This is also tested for in the clinec by the "whiff" test. It's odor is so strong it can be smelled across the room and fully dressed. It is not really an STD because it is VERY EASY to pick up swimming, using the wrong toiletted, sharing towels, and many other ways...but the thing is, it is the grossest and easiest thing to spread.

All us guys out there complaining of a strong pu$$y smell, ARE SPREADING IT TO OTHER WOMEN!!!!! Listen to yourselves, you complain about the stank, but then stick it in her and go down on her anyway?  What the hell is wrong with you?  You are infecting yourself with it and then spreading it to others.  TELL HER a healthy pu$$y does not smell that way.  The worst healthy one I ever smelled, just had a slightly "body odor" smell and even that girl had a strong "tang" taste that Aromatherapist talked about (maybe why that's why we call it 'tang'?).  I think some of you others said to take a shower, I bet it would help if it was just smelly junk, but this funky stink ain't from working out and forgeting to shower after and then fu%%ing, it's from something growing in her that shouldn't be.

I heard that Trich can't be cured with regular antibiotics because it is a protazoa, you need special meds, but be sure Trich DOES INFECT US MEN--it comes out in pre-cum and gets your penis smelling foul.  I ain't had it, but I know somone who did and HIS penis could be smelled with his pants on.  No amount of showering would get rid of it.  F that girl long enough, no matter how gorgeous she is, she gonna give you some stinky di&%k GROSS, this is serious s#t, get that girl to a MD!

Yeah, I forgot to mention trich.  It can be picked up swimming in swampy waters and it smells FOUL. I didn't know men could get it, but it makes sense.  Ladies, any time you have a foul odor (rather just a strong vag odor which is from not bathing or from excersize--you need to see an MD).  Also, one last thing, as a naturopath, one thing that will ALWAYS help, and I can't forget to mention, is using a tablespoon of PLAIN (not vanilla) yogurt, inserted vaginally 2 or three times a day and wearing cotton panties for a while.  Do this for a week.  It can help get rid of the early stages of a yeast infection and also, as my dear granny used to say "weeds can't grow if you plant more roses".  In other words, overload your vag with good bacteria and it helps beat back the overgrowth of bad bacteria and yeast.  You can use the yogurt with any medication and it will help the meds work better and faster.  Limiting the use of anibiotics is always helpful to your system and the natural good bacteria in the yogurt helps to establish the right balance you need in that area.  Good luck to all with this problem!

It's probably nothing but a girls vagina stinks if its not wiped after peeing so tell her to clean herself down there after peeing with toilet paper like a normal person

I think the rank "stink" the guys are referring to is not just the "unfresh" aroma that comes from forgetting to wipe or exersizing before sex (without a shower in between).  Honestly, I have had bacterial vaginosis and my MD said it had NOTHING to do with an STD, rather he said it was likely due to my husbands enjoyment of fingerbanging (which he is really into).  My doc said if my H doesn't wash his hand he could infect me with just about any hostile bacteria and to make sure my H washes up before sex.  The foul odor is ABSOLUTELY NOT the same as being "unfresh". OMG, it is sincerely rank, I can't imagine what trich smells like---my H told me he had a previous girlfriend that got sick in her vag and he could literally smell her putrescent odor from across the room. He finally told her and she got treated (they both did, actually).  Some of the ladies who haven't had BV or Trich, just don't know what we are talking about.  I had th e milder BV, I can't imagine how gross I would feel about having trich--I mean, jeez, at least BV is kept private, trich is so foul EVERYONE in the general vicinity can smell it.  Please ladie, if you haven't been infected with either of these illnesses, have some sympathy for those who have. These ARE NOT STD's, they are just bad luck (trich can be picked up swimming for God's sake!). Men, sack up and tell your lady she needs a doctor...don't make fun of her foul junk, be a man and help her out

I agree, the morning after sex DO NOT go down on her till after you. BOTH shower. The morning after a night of hot sex, the woman will have a hot sweaty body odor smell in her vagina and it mainly because of the mans cum!

That is not the stink they are talking about, morning after cum smell is not bad enough to make a girl stink from across the room. BTW whoever said girls under 33 always smell bad is so ridiculous it is beyond belief. A healthy woman of any age smells good. If you are with stinky young women it is because they Are not practicing good hygiene or have some of the diseases already mentioned. Women, stand up for yourselves and respect yourself enough to take care of yourself. Your vagina has a natural and generally pleasing fragrance, if it does not smell good go to the doctor at once.

I agree with you about the diseases and cleanliness and all that I was just talking about the previous comment someone made about a man making a woman smell bad after sex. A healthy clean vagina should smell good my husband says I smell and taste kind of fruity, even after having three kids, but I also make sure I am fresh and clean whenever we have se! I also agree whoever said all young women smell bad no matter what is extremely ignorant of reality and that anyone he is with who is young and stinks has some disease or something.

I am a lesbian, but before I committed to that lifestyle, I tried being with men. I had a long term boyfriend for 9 months and during that time I got BV and it smelled gross like everyone says. ALS, we broke up because he gave me chlamydia. I must have had it for a couple of months and the whole time, there was no bad odor or anything. It just made me a lot wetter, in fact sex with a man never felt so good. It was great till I found out he was a cheating loser who got me sick. He turned me off men for good. I am a woman and I like women. I can see both sides. The truth is the scent of a womn should make all lesbians and straight guys go crazy with lust. A vagina doesn't smell like fruit or whatever, it just smells good, maybe a little like body odor, but only if she hasn't had a chance to clean up. A heathy vag smells totally awesome. It makes you think obsessively that you think that you gotta get in there and get some of that awesome pu$$y. It doesn't smell like anything but awesome great smelling pu$$y that you want to get to. If it smells bad, it is totally gross and the woman needs meds right away. 

I am also a lesbian and I agree. When lesbians have sex it never stinks afterward. I could go down on my girl all night long and start over the next morning. It smells great.

WOW WHAT A GREAT THREAD! MAYBE MEN DO MAKE WOMEN SMELL BAD AFTER SEX I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT I ALWAYS SHOWER IN THE MORNING AFTER SEX AND AT NIGHT NO MATTER WHAT I AM STRAIGHT SO I NEVER THOUGHT OF T THAT WAY SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS BUT MY CAPS LOCK GOT STUCK GET YOUR VAG CHECKED OUT IF IT STINKS AS EVERYONE SAID A GOOD VAG SHOULD SMELL GOOD IF IT STINKS SOMETHING IS WRONG