HmmmmmmZ... thats some funky fried cooter you got their... poke it with a stick and see if a raccoon comes out after ya... bad case of swamp crotch their!

id**t, this site is for serious posters, not re****s with hard-ons

What about the p***y that stink b4 sex man p***y stink if it got a odor feel good but stank like a maaaaaa

When I was little dry humping and when them grls dug in they coochiit they hand stank alot of p***y just stank and they try to blame men for it and eveything else that stank I pose to not like it but when it comes to a p***y I'm suppose to love it foh grls have a million excuses on them stankee mafuckers it is what it is YO p***y STINK b***h

I actually can't come unless I am almost gagging from my girlfriends super wet foul smelling box. I need that blinding smell to pop, so we usually have sex after not showering for a couple days and my gf wears the same underwear for 7 days in a row.

Yo, get it....a healthy vagina DOES NOT STINK. All of you dudes who say they love a stinky chik or hate a stinky chick, whatever...a healthy vag DOES NOT STINK.  If it stinks she likly has an infection that will eventually make her INFERTILE. Love it or hate it, if you care about her even a tiny bit, get that girl to a doctor. Jeez WTF is wrong with you? 

Women stay natural and don't shave. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of a woman "down there". She can rub her smelly snatch all over my face, again, and again. True heaven.

Has anyone even READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD?  This isn't about the natural odor of a woman...of course there is a natural body odor of a woman's vagina, the original poster said he could smell a rotten fishy odor from across the room and also the smell was making his penis smell stinking rotten and fishy too. I AM A WOMAN AND I LOVE THE NATURAL ODOR AND TASTE OF MY OWN VAGINA.  However, once I caught bacterial vaginosis (BV) and it made my vagina STINK LIKE ROTTEN FISH. Other posters brought up an infection of a protazoa called Trich (or something, I never had it, so I don't know how to spell).

This isn't a discussion on whether men should or should not like the natural fragrance of a woman...of course they should if they are normal.  This was about whether a man should tell a woman if he thinks she has some kind of infetion or whether he should fu%& and then slink away to let her insides rot out and become infertile. Tell her when her odor is overpowering, rotten, fishy, or otherwise so strong that you can smell her from  a distance.  

Men have actually posted that they smelled this stink and went down on her anyway and then slunk off to throw up and never see her again.  All of you guys are pu$$ies and are not real men.  Tell her there is something wrong or at least don't fu%^ her, so she will get a clue.  

I once had to tell a coworker that she needed to go to the doctor because every day I could smell her worse and worse.  Within a couple of days, she was back to normal.  Chicks who STINK need medicine--a healthy vagina does not stink!!!!!!!!!  A healthy  vagina smells like a healhy  vagina and all you guys who don't like the smell of a healthy vagina are not even men, but this post isn't about a healthy vagina it is about STINKY  VAGINAS--THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

Wow, a lot of anger in that post. Have you been contributing since the beginning? I have heard a lot of positive things from others about getting women the proper meds and taking a foul and disgusting odor seriously. It is true that some guys are trying to make this a joke, but for the most part people are staying on track.

I agree with you that a woman's vaginal odor is supposed to have a distinctive fragrance and it is not supposed to be plain or smell like flowers or whatever. Most people don't know this but men and women developed body hair in their groin areas in order to make sure their body odor was strong enough to be smelled by other nearby human beings. We shave it all off today and it sounds gross to us in modern times, but it is true.

All those dudes who kept saying a strong odor turns them on were not really off track. Heck, even my H pulls me aside from time to time after working out and says he has to take me right then and there before I wash all the good smell off. But, I understand what you are saying, there is a difference between a strong HEALTHY smell and a strong INFECTED smell. All those ignorant people who don't know we are talking about infected and sick women AND NOT healthy women who have a naturally strong scent need to read further back the thread, and also take it seriously rather than joke about it. I wish Med Tech would post again, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about and also he was a guy. I really enjoyed his comments

Men who don't like the smell of good pu$$y aren't men? What are you saying? They are little boys? Yeah, probably.

Pu$$y smells great and I can't wait to get it all over my di/k. gotta say, though, I hope she IS fresh if I am gonna go down town. Know what I mean? It is the polite thing to do, by both parties I mean, ha-ha.

Alo, if her tang is sick, she shouldn't even put me in that situation, and, yeah, I would tell her.

Aromathherapist you talk too much. What do you mean? We are supposed to like the smell of the opposite sex? Duh! But we are also supposed to be clean and not have diseases. Is that what you mean? Duh again.

Its a bacterial infection.

People who post anonymously and then do drive bys are not real men either LOL. At least I leave a name. BTW, to the most previous poster, everyone agrees it is an infection that needs treatment, but some people were not reading back far enough and thought we were saying all women have a bad vaginal scent or something and this is just part of being female, which is not what this thread is even about. Ths next comment is not directed to the last poster, but rather to the one previous to him or her. Clearly good vag smells good and infected vag stinks. Leave a name next time little man.

Maybe you should try stitching her snatch up and stick your piece in her box instead.

laptop just stay and stay in school