This right here!

You have to be honest but not mean about it. She has an infection and if you have been having sex with her without a condom, you have it too but men are asymptomatic. I am assuming your gf has good hygiene so her odor would not be related to that. Metronidazole is yours and your gf's problem fixer.

Your gf (and now you) have an infection because it is not normal for a vagina to smell like fish.

The problem with this odor is that men and women have been conditioned to believe that the vagina is supposed to smell and smell fishy and it is natural which is not true. BV and trich is very common and many people have it and that is what causes the smell in someone who has good hygiene. Men are asymptomatic but can be carriers and spread it.

Candida (yeast) infections do not cause a fishy odor, BV & trich however do. Many many people do not know and I can't expect you to know if you are not heavily educated in this topic and that is ok. You and your gf need to be treated with metronidazole because you are now both infected.

Tell her to f**k off and die!

Good thing I only have a dry yellow discharge and sometimes none at all

That's some gross sh*t. U should slap her

Eat some of it

i pissed in my gf's p***y cause it stinked as f**k! b***h never saw it coming

If it smells like fish, it's a tasty dish! If it smells like cologne leave it alone!

n***a you lyin

i googled my p***y stank and ended up here lol

f**k all yall

I had the same problem with my Ex-girlfriend. I found out she wiped her ass back to front so what stunk ( very bad) was small amounts of fecal matter and p***y juice mixed up by my penis. I have found out since that this is a fairly common mistake some woman make when wipping their filth boxes.

I banged chicks with reeky snatches. Believe me, my nose didn't need to be near my penis; the stink was so bad, it simply wafted upward from my crotch when i was sitting. Yeah, some twats stink that badly.