Please help me!!!! I'm 14 years old, and masturbate regularly, 1 time a day most days. It's never been a problem except I feel slightly guilty because it's against my religion, which I believe in strongly and hate that I feel the need to masturbate. But just an hour earlier, I was in the shower, and I masturbated, and right after I ejaculated, I felt an excruciatingly severe pain right at the opening of my penis which spread quickly to the rest of the tip. It was soo painful, I was lying on the bathroom floor in pain, because it hurt so much, and I couldn't get my underwear or pants on, because it pressed on my penis, which sent more waves of pain through it, and so I couldn't go out of the bathroom. I was, and am really scared. Did masturbating cause some kind of condition or what? I could make the pain dull by not moving for about 5 minutes, but if I moved, touched it, or peed. it caused the burning sensation to come back, please help me, what's wrong with me, I'm in constant pain, I'm really scared, and I can't tell my parents unless I'm sure it's serious!! Please help me soon!!!

It sounds like you could have a urinary infection i've had one before but never ejaculated but i know it was an intense burning pain in the head of my penis when i peed it should go away soon if not within a couple days i'd go see a doctor. Don't be scared to see a doctor your going to have to do it once you start having intercourse anyways

well im not a guy so i wouldnt know and this is stupid but maybe you got soap in you. lmfaoo

I think if your parents really care about you they would put your health in front of your religon. so if it all goes downhill and they find out, i'm sure they'll get past it.

well i no wat a urinary infection feells like and thats not it but u seriously should get it checked if u havnt already if it coms bac go to the doctor and tell them it 'its been coming bac ___________ and now its worse(or watever u want to say. but b4 all get it checked

When you get an erection in the shower and soap is involved, it will get inside your penis and burn like hell. Especially when you pee afterward. Drink a lot of water and eventually you will urinate the soap residue out. There's your lesson for the rest of your life, no soap when you masturbate in the shower.

you used soap, no big deal itl go away in a few mins

I have pain in top of my penis ,no infection ,

yoal got soap in ioural hole.

try masturbating twice a day!

you should stick a needle in your penis hole. it hurts for 5 sec more.

Idk about that but I have a slight burn in the tip part of my penis right before the urine comes out, and then it goes away right once I start fulling peeing, is this normal?

Dude ask me i had the same problem and solutions for it are-

1. masturbate once in a week if you are small
2. drink a lot of water
3. No chemicals(soap) near you when you masturbate or have a sexual intercourse
                     OR
The best one is-
if u want to masturbate in your bathroom then get a big rubber balloon (or condom) tie it with a string then play with it.

even me I am having same problem, but now it jas lead to Premature Ejaculation, this days i hardly spend 2 mins on top of my girl... this is making me go crazy, i feel some kind of sweet pain when I am having sex with my girl... i need help...

Sounds like soap sorry kid it will go away youll see!!!