I feel embarrassed, alone, and afraid to talk to with anyone about this problem. I have noticed that I have developed vaginal smell, so I do not know what to do. I begin to wonder, how this can be, because I bathe every day, and I am a very clean person. Then why do I have vaginal smell? Can anyone tell me what could go wrong with me, because this has never happened to me before?

The truth is it does not matter how much you bathe, vaginal smell does not come down to cleanliness. Any woman can develop this problem at any time of her life, but only unclean women do nothing about it. Anyone can understand that you physical chemistry has gotten a little off balance. However, it is very hard to understand why you would do nothing about it once you notice vaginal smell. Most women, who experience this problem, have no idea what causes it, much less how to get rid of it. Women use heavy perfume to cover it up, or mask it away. The truth is you do not need any of these products because it will only hide real problem. Actually, there are several factors in women's health that cause vaginal smell, all of which can be eliminated simply and painlessly. Most of vaginal smell is caused by an infection called gardnerella, which causes bacterial vaginosis. While this infection can be passed between partners, it is not a sexually transmitted disease as you might think. Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is one of the chief causes of vaginal odor, where this odor may become more pronounced after having sex. This is the most common type of vaginal odor referred to as fishy in nature, so visit your doctor he will help you for sure.