I'm desperate at 9 weeks, I saw this abortion receipe on youtube, do you think it will work because I can't really afford to go to abortion clinic right now!

abortion: 15 grams of both VITAMIN C/L-TRYPTOPHAN/10 bai mu dan tea bags p/day, 15-20 days

It might work, it might not work.  It can end up killing you and the fetus OR it can make you infertile.  You may also develop a severely damaged baby.

There is NO SAFE HOME ABORTION - NONE! 

Normally, after having a chemical abortion you need to follow up with your doctor to make sure it's complete.  If not, that's when the bad things happen.

See your doctor.

Good luck.

I wouldn't know if it works or not, but I sure wouldn't recommend it! Your little baby growing inside you didn't do anything to deserve to die. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can I give you another option?  If you would let it live, there are people that want to help women that need help! They will provide for their needs with housing, etc for pregnant women. There also are of people who would love to adopt your baby. In our phone book under "abortion alternatives" in the yellow pages  there are some listings that will hep you.  I know there are others too. If I can help you find something in your area let me know.