I had experienced it only when I take a long breathe .I get a feel like air bubbles running through my lungs. I never take long breathe and I usually say it as a chest pain. Even my doctor had no idea about why it occurs.

i am a 14 year old girl and my friend and i have the same problem what should we do to stop this sharp pain in our body?

25 yr old. I just had this last night and it wasn't the first time... The pain kept me from breathing in deeply. I decided to challenge it and even thought the pain was tremendous I took deeper and deeper breaths untill they got stronger and then somthing felt like it popped and the pain stopped. Lol. It felt like a good pop... I like to do the natural thing and not panic. Our bodies at such a young age is able to fix its self. Though I would not reccomend if you have asthma or any other known health condition that has been diagnosed.

Me too!!!!!I'm only 13 and you described it exactly.....it happens to me too....the first time I got scared....what should I do????

I've had the exact same pain in left part of chest, in ribs, under my breast. I'm female, 27, and have had this sporadically since I was 10(ish). I have played many intense sports at high level since puberty and was a personal trainer for 11 years - so I know my health is in top condition. All I can put mine down to is that I broke my left collar bone aged 8 years and I believe there may be some nerve damage in my pecs from it. I haven't been able to get any answers from doctors, physios or osteopaths - but will keep searching!

Yes! That's what happens to me! Not all the time but only like maybe once a week or month or year, but I hate it, and doctors don't really help when I try to explain it to them. What could it be ? Is t normal ?