What is Lbd???

I have this same exact problem except my nose is not bruised and it does not appear to be swollen but it feels as if someone has punched me in the nose! I do not have a cold nor do I have congestion or runny nose or headache or anything just the nose! Has anyone out there received an answer on this?

Hi there, I am just curious, did your sore nose go away on it's own? Bridge/crest of my nose is so sore. Little bit runny. Hoping it s sinus infection that just needs to run it course.

Add me to the list too. I woke up yesterday feeling as if I got decked in the nose. The main bridge of my nose was throbbing. Wearing my glasses is killing me. When moving it side to side there is a soft clicking noise. But there is no swelling anywhere. No bruising or anything. My nose has been runny but mainly when I go outside because it's freezing. I had a slight bloody nose earlier but lasted only a second. I have not been sick in the past several months either. Neither do I have allergies. Could it be that still?

Try medical marijuana, works for me.

Hi I am experiencing this now. My dr prescribed me keflex aswell, just wanting to know if that antibiotic cleared yours up properly ? Thanks peita.

I too am suffering from this. I had a cold which cleared but left me with what I believed was sinusitis so I just hoped it would run its course and I'd get better. Then a couple of days ago I started experiencing excruciating pain to the bridge of the nose and it is slightly swollen. I managed to speak to my GP today; I'm lucky to get a telephone conversation in my area let alone see a doctor. She thinks it's sinus related and has prescribed antibiotics. I'll try and remember to come back and say if they worked or not.

Well the antibiotics cleared it up, took a good week though.

Well Weird....Mine has been hurting since yesterday, Right in the area where glasses would set (If I wore glasses), a little worse today than yesterday, I figured I'd look it up, but didn't expect to find so many with the same problem...so I guess I need to go to the doctor to get antibiotics to clear it up??? Its very sore to the touch, I was actually starting to get worried today, I know I didn't hit it on anything, so I thought why the heck would the bone of my nose hurt?

I have same feeling and it feels like somebody punched me in my nose

I thing this is nerve pain some time trigminal neuralgia cause this please check trigminal. Nearalgia syptoms on the net i have nose pain to since 1 year the ent give me nerve pain tablets i feel batter but when i stop this the come again and still 24 hour

I'm having the same problem, hurts like heck and is getting worse! Help!!!

I have a home remedy for sore nose bridge. Squeeze a very little onion juice, and gently rub it on the affected area of the nose.

I had a painful nose bone that also swelled for no reason that I could think of. I had no injury or any sinus issue. My doctor said I had a skin infection. He gave me an antibiotic and swelling was gone within 48 hours. Pain finally started to improve as well in about 48 hours from starting the medicine.

What antibiotic did you take?