Thank goodness for this website. Went to the doctor quickly and was diagnosed with cellulitis on the bridge of my nose. It started about 5 days ago when it felt like I was getting a sinus infection. Stuffy nose, headaches, later teeth even hurt. But what concerned me the most, was that out of the blue the ridge of my nose started hurting like someone punched me in it. At that time it wasn't really red just a little swollen and hurt. As about 3 or 4 days went by the bridge of my nose started getting more red and continue to hurt. Saw this site and immediately called the doctor for an appointment. Went in today and was diagnosed with both a sinus infection and cellulitis on the bridge of my nose. Doctor gave me a prescription for Augmentin 875-125 mg (generic for amoxicillin) and told me to take it right away. She was very concerned and told me if it didn't clear up or if it got worse in 3 days I would have to call her again and get a different type of antibiotic or maybe go to the hospital for an injection of antibiotics to have it go into the bloodstream faster (should it get worse over the weekend). Hopefully that won't be necessary as I think I may have caught it in the early stages.

My deep gratitude to all the people who posted on this website for motivating me to go to the physician when I did. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will go away quickly. FYI, I didn't know this but, I was also told that because I have diabetes I'm more susceptible to bacterial infections. Good thing to know for all of the diabetics out there. Again, my thanks to everyone.

My husband's spent Christmas with this. He managed to get to the doctor today, and was diagnosed with Nasal Cellulitis. He's been prescribed antibiotics, which should start to make him feel better after 48 hours. Any doctor worth his salt should recognise and treat this.

I am in Hawaii. I have the same problem. My bridge of my nose hurts, its a little swolen and red. I am sneezing constantly and it hurts. I also have had frequent sinus infections and running nose. I also have bad sinus and or allergy from the weather or pollen or whatever the case is. Please help. Jeff from Oahu, Hawaii!

Oh man, This is exactly what I have right now. I cant even think about touching anywhere near my nose. when I need to blow it or sneeze, it just makes me cry (eyes watering) to even get close to it.

Crazy I got the same damn thing going on does anybody have any kind of home remedies to fix it I rolled over in my sleep last night and thought my pillow got traded for rock thats how tender and sore my nose is

I m in the same condition as urs
U must see a doctor and take a ct scan

And with the use of antibiotics u got better and completely feel well?
How about a surgery on ur nose-_-