FRIENDS , its genetic and you can calll it sinus trouble ,, the muscus in nasal canal makes the nose bone swelled up , these are few tips to avoid it :

1) always drink a lot of water, it makes the muscus thinner and help to deform the bone of nose bridge ,

2) keep your head elevated with a pillow while sleeping , it deforms the bones of your whole body to some extent

these 2 tips works very well i tried them and works for me : ) thanks me later

Thanks, I was a bit worried as I have been putting my head under blankets whilst in bed to keep warm as it is winter but farting from time to time so thought it may be a gas infection of the nasal passage, will make sure I keep to the fresh air from now on.

I just recently had a ct scan of my sinuses & NEGATIVE RESULTS. i STILL HAVE SWELLING ON MY OUTSIDE NOSE AS WELL &SAW A ENT Dr. He does'nt know what it is eithier.

Thanks it help me , I feel more calm I thought it could be a tumor

Wow we have a lot in common. I started having pain at the bridge of my nose and it feels like I've been punched. It is not red, but hurts terribly. I teach kindergarten as well. I have had cellulitis on my legs twice in the past 10 years, but didn't know it could be on your face. Thanks for sharing.

I had this, thought I'd knocked my nose with glasses, but for a couple of days, I couldn't even bear to wear reading glasses. Seemed even worse at night. My advice, don't look at the internet, symptoms sounded horrible! Three days later, just gone.

It is an ethmoid sinus infection....this type manifests symptoms at bridge of nose.

Sarcoidosis can also cause these problems, I have to be treated with Prednisone and antibiotics, I have had the lymph nodes removed from my lungs. Another symptom is a flaky rash/lesions that can show up in patches, my condition has been chronic for over 12 years, I can have short periods of relief, but this disease can cause a lot of different problems, sinusitis,eye irritation,salivary gland stones, edema in the legs, pneumonia, migraines. It took me several years to find out what was going on, after a bout of pneumonia I developed pitted edema from my knees to my toes, even on lasix and steroids it took almost 3 months to subside, on the 3 month follow up CT scan, they thought I had lung cancer because it had spread so quickly. Dr.'s do not know much at all about sarcoidosis, and it can effect everyone in different ways. I had a board certified rheumatologist tell me he did not think I had sarcoid just two weeks prior to my CT scan, because my ACE levels were elevated but still within normal range, again this disease does not act the same for everyone. I currently have one side of my nose red and swollen almost twice the size of the left. If you have recurrent problems with this and other symptoms as I have listed, try to find a Dr. who will listen and help.

Your explanation is exactly what I was thinking it was to begin with, cellulitis where bacteria somehow got through a pore on the bridge of my nose...either by scratching my nose or scratching it when I would put on my glasses. I'm going ahead and going to the doctor to get anabiotic's this is irritating. Thank you!

Did you ever find out what the cause of this was I have the same exact problem and it's killing me

I have chronic allergies, which lead to chronic sinusitis, and I have never had this feeling before! Woke up about 6 days ago now feeling like I had a broken nose. I've had some bloody mucous, but no "bloody nose". It has neither gotten worse or improved. It hurts BAD! No fever, some drainage, and a mild headache between my eyebrows. I don't have time to go to the dr so I'm always putting it off. If it's not better soon I'm going to have to just go.

I'm experiencing the same thing, no clear answer yet?

I have exactly the same symptoms along with pressure above my eyes. I continually ask about it with no reaponse. I believe its some sort of infection but what exactly i am unsure of.

Have the exact same thing going on. Very unusual I think.

My third year of same thing
I'm in ny dr after dr no idea?
Erythomelagia possible
Did you ever get answer