Don't feel alone..I am going through hell coming off off the anti-depressants..headaches, still sweating and weird dreams. I went to a place on line called Neuro Genetic solutions and talked to them about their natural supplements for because they are design specifically for anti=depressant withdrawal. I feel like c**p. I stopped smoking in July simply because I couldn't stand the smell of the smoke and it made me sick so that one was easy. I am desperately trying to feel better before September 29th so I can get on that plane to go see my son, his wife and my grandchildren as well. I want to see my other grandchildren in California, but that will have to wait awhile. They just got divorced and things need to settle down for them. It broke my heart.

I refused the back surgery..thank goodness. I spine surgeon told me they never work anyway.

Today is one of those days that I want to go back on the pain meds and the anti-depressants, but I'm too afraid to take them again, and I certainly don't want to go through this again.

We have to eventually start feeling like healthy human beings again..nothing stays the same and I am putting back the vitamins and nutrients the meds took from my body.

Hang on and hopefully god will answer our prayers.

I can definitely say back surgery only makes it worse that's for sure. I think I have just been driving myself crazy lately due to many failed attempts in the past because I was so sick and miserable I couldn't handle it and this time not one withdrawal symptom but I can't find the energy to do anything. I'm going research some more today and hopefully I will find some more suggestions. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying I find some solution to this fatigue. And you have found so much strength and I know you will be able to get on that plane and go enjoy your family and the beach so when you go back home you will have a fresh wonderful start at your new life. Yes we will get better and stronger each and everyday.