I am currently engaged and been with my partner for JUST under a year. Last night when he was f***ering me i came, he said it squirted everywhere and i got really embarassed then a few hours later he told me i didnt cum i weed on him :S i was soo embarassed. He said i did it on new year aswell. When he f***ers me he sort of twists his fingers and i thought he was getting my g-spot or something, is it possible he's catching something that is making me wee. Someone please reply, im so confused and embarassed :S xxx

You could be squirting... its normal but is very messy... do some research on it to see what I'm talking about. Oh and its not pee.

As long as it doesn't smell like urine its not urine....its impossible to urinate during an orgasm. i agree with healthfreak88 it sounds like you are squirting. A lot of men find it to be a turn on...Some women try to learn how to squirt. So don't be ashamed of it, embrace it. Its also called female ejaculation. hope this helps...

It could well just be natural lubrication fluid, which CAN squirt out like you described if the g-spot is hit.